Request: Video/Foto of Cintha Boersma and Erna Brinkman

• Hello people :wavy:

Cintha Boersma and Erna Brinkman are two former Dutch NT players. Unfortunately they played (mostly) in the pre-internet-era..They played in several foreigm leagues, such as Italy, Brazil and Japan.

Please post any photo/video (link) of the two ladies in this thread :win:

• The quality is not good, but when she played in Brazil

This was a All Star game between Brazilian players and foreigner players in 98/99, she is in the foreigner players team ;) (of course)

• Thank you very much, Joana :flower: :flower: :flower:

I just googled and saw Rexona is the current Unilever.. I didn't know that :aww: :aww:

According to wikipedia three Dutch girls played for Rio de Janeiro: Cintha Boersma, Erna Brinkman, Chaine Staelens.

It seems Rexona had a very good team in 1997-1998 season...who was their opposite?

• I guess Uniban and Leite Nestle were the biggest teams that time. But in 1997/98, Rexona build the volleyball project and also arrived as a big team. ^^

• AFAIK Cintha Boersma got a prize as the best foreign player for the season 97/98 in Brazil. She was really a solid player receiving, digging, blocking. Very few mistakes. Erna played good as well but when Rexona (Unilever) got to the finals she didn't play her best and she was often replaced by a young Raquel Silva. At the last game Erna started as a bench player and didn't renew for the 98/99 season. Cintha Boersma played the 98/99 season for Rexona once again.

I might have some full games from both playing here in Brazil but I'm a little bit clueless about what's the best site for uploading.

• AFAIK Cintha Boersma got a prize as the best foreign player for the season 97/98 in Brazil. She was really a solid player receiving, digging, blocking. Very few mistakes. Erna played good as well but when Rexona (Unilever) got to the finals she didn't play her best and she was often replaced by a young Raquel Silva. At the last game Erna started as a bench player and didn't renew for the 98/99 season. Cintha Boersma played the 98/99 season for Rexona once again.

I might have some full games from both playing here in Brazil but I'm a little bit clueless about what's the best site for uploading.

Thank you :flower:

I can recommend http://www.depositfiles.com :teach: :win: