In the heat of the battle

• I was looking though my laptop, found some photos... And the idea for this topic came about.

Because sometimes the camera finds itself in just the right place at the right time. There are tons of epic snaphots out there - from games, decorations, practice, whatever. So much is happening on the court. Thought it would be fun to collect all that in one place. So, feel free to post any photos (or short videos) you find funny, amusing or for any other reason worth sharing.

For starters, a few of my favorites from last season (or two):

^ Grozer :lol:

• I can think of several but I would only post this, it's above all:

Special thanks to rebelheartous for finding it!

• I don't know if it is better for this thread to be transfered into the Photos section, but anyway:

Do you remember those eyes :D
    We should make a seperate thread about Tedy Salparov :lol:

• It's gonna be one of my fav threads, for sure! When I read the title, the first picture that came to my mind was:

I can think of several but I would only post this, it's above all:

And this is like the perfect showcase of this topic :D

Samurai in pregnant

Three more from me today:

because I love these jerseys

because I love these 3 especially together and I'm going to send a special invitation to Ziomek so he can finally come back home

and two giants

• It's gonna be one of my fav threads, for sure! When I read the title, the first picture that came to my mind was:

Yeah, Rezende does fit in here. I have a whole folder of Team Brazil in action :D

Samurai in pregnant

:cup: and with this comment you've made my day.

A few more from PlusLiga

big brother :teach:

• Yeah, Rezende does fit in here. I have a whole folder of Team Brazil in action :D

Feel free to share it one day. Aga will be pleased. Me too.

:cup: and with this comment you've made my day.

Girl where have you been when Woicki with his Samurai hairstyle was rocking this forum in the very beggining of last season? I'm telling you. His appearance back then sparked controversy. It shook people's life. Mine at least.

Bad touch.

Typical.

And it will be my new avatar when Plusliga finally starts. Btw. ladybugg, your own avatar is delightful.

• ladybugg - photo with Jakub Jarosz is so cool :lol:

I think, that he felt like ... - - > :wall:

• The world is still in mourning after such a beautiful bromance Bartman & Kubiak...

After this
    murderous look which camera caught during the last match fans are even more disturbed. "If Zbyszek could kill only by his looks, perhaps some people would be dead already" - said commentator dramatically.

• The world is still in mourning after such a beautiful bromance Bartman & Kubiak...

After this
    murderous look which camera caught during the last match fans are even more disturbed. "If Zbyszek could kill only by his looks, perhaps some people would be dead already" - said commentator dramatically.

The whole thing is just heartbreaking. I have no idea what's gotten between these two, but the match was incredibly tense and I couldn't help but feel it was somehow because of this Bartman/Kubiak war. It seemed like Misiek accidentally stomped on Zibi and didn't even apologise.

• The whole thing is just heartbreaking. I have no idea what's gotten between these two, but the match was incredibly tense and I couldn't help but feel it was somehow because of this Bartman/Kubiak war. It seemed like Misiek accidentally stomped on Zibi and didn't even apologise.

It's Panna Joanna. I'm telling you. It's all started somehow then she appeared.

• I can think of several but I would only post this, it's above all:

He's got a "I'm going to ruin everything" face. such a scary dude 8o