Hi everyone !

• Hi ! I come from Poland, and I'm eighteen years old. I love watching and playing volleyball. But it's not all. I love writing about volleyball too. ( I have two blogs about volleyabll). I'm so happy that i registered here. I hope that i'll improve my language skills and i'll spend here a lot of good time :)

Except volleyball, I'm interested in litearture and culture of Japan.

I support my national volleyball man/woman team and national women volleyball team of Japan !

Sorry for any mistakes ! :)

• Welcome to the forum, Polish friend :drink: :flower:

Enjoy your stay :win:

• Ooo, hi ! :D
    Nice to meet you :drink:

• I have another buddy, I have another buddy! :whistle: Sorry for this enthusiasm :D It's always nice to see new coming from Poland. So hello my next buddy :wavy:

You like writing, you like Japan NT and you're interested in literature and culture of Japan... High five, then ;) Once I even had the ambition to learn Japanese. But my learning ended on a very few words in this language and the main song from "Sailor Moon". Still not that bad :D

Coming back to the topic, I'm sure you'll improve your language skills and you'll spend fantastic time here. Be active and write thousands posts. And enjoy every single minute of your being here! :drink:

• hi! may i see your two blogs? :drink:

Of course, but these blogs are in polish. Maybe, in future I'll write in english too ;) Click and Click .

I have another buddy, I have another buddy! :whistle: Sorry for this enthusiasm :D It's always nice to see new coming from Poland. So hello my next buddy :wavy:

You like writing, you like Japan NT and you're interested in literature and culture of Japan... High five, then ;) Once I even had the ambition to learn Japanese. But my learning ended on a very few words in this language and the main song from "Sailor Moon". Still not that bad :D

Coming back to the topic, I'm sure you'll improve your language skills and you'll spend fantastic time here. Be active and write thousands posts. And enjoy every single minute of your being here! :drink:

Ohh, so we have the similar passions (?) :D Nice ! I wanted to learn Japanese too, but it's not easy :lol: Maybe in the future ^^
    I understand your enthusiasm , because I'm so happy too that there are a lot of pepople from Poland :thumbsup:

Welcome :wavy:

Hi ! :drink:

• Hi!

Welcome to the forum!
    Hope you enjoy your stay here..
    :drink:

Hi :drink:

hi! have a nice time here with us! :drink: :wavy:

I hope that it'll be. O, c'mon ! I'm sure :D

Cześć! :D

Witam :D

:wavy:

:)

You are so polite :win:

• Welcome :drink: :thumbsup:

Have a nice time and write a lot :thumbsup: :thumbup:

I'll try to write a lot :D

• Welcome !
    You made the good choice :dance6: :thumbsup: :wavy: :drink:

• Welcome !
    You made the good choice :dance6: :thumbsup: :wavy: :drink:

• Welcome to the forum.

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.