I'm from Vietnam

• Hello everyone, I'm a new member of this forum. I'm from Vietnam. Nice to make friend with you !!!!! :)

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hello :wavy:
    It's a pleasure to welcome you. Have a great time here ! ;)

Btw. I know nothing about volleyball in Vietnam. Maybe a few words about it...? :)

• Welcome!! :drink:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Hello :wavy:
    It's a pleasure to welcome you. Have a great time here ! ;)

Btw. I know nothing about volleyball in Vietnam. Maybe a few words about it...? :)

:) Vietnam volleyball team is not strong in asia. They stand at seventh of asia. But in AVC cup 2012 in Kazakhstan, they played very well and got fourth position. We are so funny but also regret so much, because they lost chance to participate in WGP 2013 :( . But we always love them :heart:
    Do you know Ngọc Hoa, Kim Huệ? They are the best middle block of Vietnam and maybe of asia :) We love them :thumbsup:

• :) Vietnam volleyball team is not strong in asia. They stand at seventh of asia. But in AVC cup 2012 in Kazakhstan, they played very well and got fourth position. We are so funny but also regret so much, because they lost chance to paticipate in WGP 2013 :( . But we always love them <3
    Do you know Ngọc Hoa, Kim Huệ? They are the best middle block of Vietnam and maybe of asia :) We love them :thumbsup:

oh yes nguyen thi ngoc hua i watched her at the asian cup and i must say that im deeply imressed with her :drink: anyway :drink: in your professional league who are the teams that are strong?

• oh yes nguyen thi ngoc hua i watched her at the asian cup and i must say that im deeply imressed with her :drink: anyway :drink: in your professional league who are the teams that are strong?

she is captain of vietnam. she is very talent. she is the best player of vietnam of the every age :cup:

• welcome! enjoy your time here with us...and give us a lot of infos about Vietnamese volleyball! :drink: :wavy: :win:

of course :) I'm very pleasure to provide a lot of informations about vietnam volleyball for all you :)
    The second round of vietnam national champion will start on october or november (i can't remember) and if i have link or video to watch this cup, i will share for all you :)

• of course :) I'm very pleasure to provide a lot of informations about vietnam volleyball for all you :)
    The second round of vietnam national champion will start on october or november (i can't remember) and if i have link or video to watch this cup, i will share for all you :)

that's very kind of you! as I'm really curious, I'm lookng forward to knowing as much as possible about it.. :drink:

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa9Zc4kbM3w
    This is final match in sea game 26th (2011) Thailand vs Vietnam. Vietnam never win gold medal because Thai is so strong :(

• hey i remember vietsovpetro visit our country the philippines last year are they a strong team in vietnam? :)

• hey i remember vietsovpetro visit our country the philippines last year are they a strong team in vietnam? :)

yes, they have Trà Giang who player of national team, but vietsopetro is not strongest in vietnam. The strongest in vietnam is Thông Tin Liên Việt Bank which got fourth position in AVC club 2011, the second teams (there are two clubs) are VTV Bình Điền Long An ( Ngọc Hoa plays for this club) which participated in AVC club 2012, and Ngân Hàng Công Thương Việt Nam, vietsovpetro is only get fourth in vietnam

• welcome! :win: