Değer Eraybar Cup

• A tournament organized by Galatasaray womens team in honour of Deger Eraybar a former turkish volleyball player.

From 3 - 5 October the matches will be played in Istanbul.

Following teams will participate;

Galatasaray

Azerrail Bakü

Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt

Tomis Costanta

Match Schedules:

3rd October

17:00 Azerrail Bakü-Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt

20:00 Galatasaray-Tomis Costanta

4th October

17:00 Azerrail Bakü-Tomis Costanta

20:00 Galatasaray-Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt

5th October

17:00 Bakırköy Belediye Yeşilyurt-Tomis Costanta

20:00 Galatasaray-Azerrail Bakü

• Azerrail-Tomis 1-0 (25-13)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• 2nd set 25-17 for Azerrail

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• 3rd set 25-21 for Azerrail

• Yeşilyurt made a lot of aces

• Yes she played today :)

How about Kosek?

• How about Kosek?

Kosek was great today :thumbup: Served and recieved very well and she was good at attack too. I'm not a big fan of her but I have to admit she played much better than I expected. If the whole team could be stable whole season, they'll be very very dangerous team indeed.

• Kosek was great today :thumbup: Served and recieved very well and she was good at attack too. I'm not a big fan of her but I have to admit she played much better than I expected. If the whole team could be stable whole season, they'll be very very dangerous team indeed.

Thanks for the info! :thumbup:

Glad to hear it, I hope she'll continue like that for the rest of the season :)

• Today Leo sometimes seem a dead woman running on the field! :|

• @LOca, what are your thoughts about this defeat?

The reception was worse than yerterday, Leo did some fantastic defenses but sometimes seems strange, her body langiage spoke loudly.... I had the impression today she was a little demotivated: sometimes when she was running to aim the second touch she stop also if she could have reach the ball because she reached worse balls today! Calderon and Gioli were the best hitters, I prefere the blonde libero. Barbolini only change Leo with a taller player to the block! The second set was terrible....

Yesilyurt is certailny better than last year, I hope GS can do something more tomorrow!

• Azzerail Baku-Bakirkoy Belediye Yeşilyurt 3-2 (20-25, 25-18, 25-20, 24-26, 15-6)
    Galatasaray Istanbul-2004 Tomis Constanţa 3-1(29-27, 25-17, 16-25, 25-23)

Azzerail Baku-2004 Tomis Constanţa 3-0 (25-13, 25-17, 25-21)
    Bakirkoy Belediye Yeşilyurt- Galatasaray Istanbul 3-0 (26-24, 25-22, 25-17)

Bakirkoy Belediye Yeşilyurt-2004 Tomis Constanţa 3-2 (25-21, 22-25, 22-25, 25-21, 15-10)
    Azzerail Baku-Galatasaray Istanbul 3-0 (26-24, 25-22, 25-17)

1. Azzerail Baku 8 pct
    2. Bakirkoy Belediye Yeşilyurt 6 pct
    3. Galatasaray Istanbul 3 pct
    4. 2004 Tomis Constanţa 1 pct

Congratulations to Azerrail for their tournament victory!