• I'm new to this forum as member, but I have read your posts since at least 2 years.
    I would like to tell this at beginning : I'm great antifan and enemy of Paulina Maj - my nick in Polish is "The antifan of Paulina Maj"!
    I have read that someone wrote sometime about me that I am some crazy woman or man, which hates Paulina. It is almost true, but one thing is false - I'm not crazy! I wrote since another months in Polish volleyball forums, mainly in (Former) Plus Liga Kobiet, now Orlen Liga official forum about that awful and extremely weak libero which is Paulina Maj!
    I though: This is time to register here to tell people around world how weak this volleyball player is. Someone wrote this even before, I tihink this was turrican, that Maj is very overrated libero. I agree totally!!!

• In my avatar I have included some description. It reads "Weg mit ihr!". I have noticed that majority of users speak English, but I couldn't translate this sentence into this language, so wrote it in German, because more people in the world (and there also, I suppose) speak or at least understand German than Polish. In English it would be "Out with her!", but maybe it is false translation. If someone here understands good both English and German, please help mi!

• Hello. I'm also a quite new member here. I would like to tell you this at beginning: I'm a great antifan of everyone who is here with the main goal of spreading hatred or discrediting certain players or clubs (regardless which club or player it is).

• Another provocation or is it only Bartek out there? We lack yet a superfan of Kaczorowska to start a war :P

Btw. The person above me speaks well ! :drink:

• the same guy

No, I'm not "superfan" of Klaudia Kaczorowska or Wojciech Kubiak, which is his real (?) name. I don't spread hatred, but only tell the truth about this extremely weak libero player Paulina Maj!

• Another provocation or is it only Bartek out there?

It means that You still have Me on Your mind... :heart: :lol: Since when do You love Me?

Antyfan of Paulina Maj.. at least Someone who will tell the Truth and won't lick ass Other as some Persons here, I hope.

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Welcome! Although I am in China,but I heard your country like volleyball very much and have an big enthusiasm for it. :win:

• Although I am in China,but I heard your country like volleyball very much and have an big enthusiasm for it. :win:

Yes, it's true. But I think in China there is also big enthusiasm for volleyball, at least for female volleyball. There is year after year a World Grand Prix tournament in some Chinese cities, Ningbo or others, so it seems to be a popular sport in your country.

• Hello. I'm also a quite new member here. I would like to tell you this at beginning: I'm a great antifan of everyone who is here with the main goal of spreading hatred or discrediting certain players or clubs (regardless which club or player it is).

I agree with you :)