Hello from China

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi everybody, nice to meet so many volley fans here. I think it's necessary to make an introduction of myself after joining this forum for a short period of time. I come from China.I am a fan of Italy men volleyball team.My Favorite athlete are Michal Lasko and Osmany Juantorena.If you want to know more elaborate information about me.You can ask me.

My English is very pool,and I cannot manuver speak it well.So,you may ask me questions with concise words.

welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your time here and maybe you cna improve your English gradually!
    oh grat you like Italian team, Lasko and Juantorena... :thumbsup:

• Hello :wavy:
    Don't worry about your English, I understand every single word you wrote so it's not as poor as you think ;) Stay here and write a lot, it will help you to improve it, you'll see.
    Once again "hello", even bigger "hello" since you're a fan of Michal Lasko :) :drink:
    Enjoy your time here!

• welcome to the forum! I hope you'll enjoy your time here and maybe you cna improve your English gradually!
    oh grat you like Italian team, Lasko and Juantorena... :thumbsup:

Thank you! And you like Piccinini?

• Hello :wavy:
    Don't worry about your English, I understand every single word you wrote so it's not as poor as you think ;) Stay here and write a lot, it will help you to improve it, you'll see.
    Once again "hello", even bigger "hello" since you're a fan of Michal Lasko :) :drink:
    Enjoy your time here!

Thank you very much for encouraging me! And I appraisal forum can impetus me improving my English because of you who always help me! :lol:

• Thank you very much for encouraging me! And I appraisal forum can impetus me improving my English because of you who always help me! :lol:

I'll be there for you! :D

• Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you! :wavy:

I hope you enjoy your stay here! And don't worry about your English. After all, we're here in the forum to show how much we appreciate volleyball. Have fun here!

:drink:

• Oh, old buck. Have a nice time here... :D

• Welcome to the forum! Nice to meet you! :wavy:

I hope you enjoy your stay here! And don't worry about your English. After all, we're here in the forum to show how much we appreciate volleyball. Have fun here!

:drink:

• Hi ! Nice to meet you :drink: