2012 Top Volley International - Switzerland

• The best game of Mihajlovic with the Cannes shirt
    and from far :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• I get the feeling this set will end with an ugly error. I hope not.

Well your feeling was spot on :aww:. GS virtually got beaten by themselves with that terrible reception.

• Amazing number of mistakes by Calderon :set:

• Yes of course ... " GS beaten by themselves"
    but it makes a long time I see Cannes underestimated on this forum !
    Go on ! It's so funny ! :thumbup:

• Cannes-Galatasaray 3-1 (25-20 25-20 20-25 29-27)

Can someone explain how will go on this tournament?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Cannes almost ask to loose the fourth set, after so many mistakes at the end....but manage to keep control.

Cannes played quite well most of the game. Galatasaray in other hand didnt make a good match. How many times in season they played with that formation, with 5 foreigners? Anyway..the reception didnt help.

But I think Cannes was the one that put its own game up...and deserved the victory!

• Cannes almost ask to loose the fourth set, after so many mistakes at the end....but manage to keep control.

Cannes played quite well most of the game. Galatasaray in other hand didnt make a good match. How many times in season they played with that formation, with 5 foreigners? Anyway..the reception didnt help.

But I think Cannes was the one that put its own game up...and deserved the victory!

In the end they only miss one serve! Great rallies, long one but GS did not receive well

They were 23-19 and GS made 23-23! :white: then 24-23 24-25 an so on

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Very simple Loca !
    2 groups of 3 teams
    The 2 first will go in semi finals
    the 2 last will battle for the 5th position

• Yes of course ... " GS beaten by themselves"
    but it makes a long time I see Cannes underestimated on this forum !
    Go on ! It's so funny ! :thumbup:

No need for arguing everyone is entitled to their opinion. :drink:

• Very simple Loca !
    2 groups of 3 teams
    The 2 first will go in semi finals
    the 2 last will battle for the 5th position

Ok, so the groups are:

GSD, RCC, Muzyna

and the other?

• the last set was great! congrats Cannes.GsD needs to play much more matches like this one.If GsD can receive and stabilize the system then they can play better.btw,Cannes can beat Rabıta 3-2, their block defence is pretty good.the problem is Mihayloviç is young and Kolzova may not always play like today's.

• The other one is composed by

Sesi
    Dinamo Bucuresti
    Volero Z

• the last set was great! congrats Cannes.GsD needs to play much more matches like this one.If GsD can receive and stabilize the system then they can play better.btw,Cannes can beat Rabıta 3-2, their block defence is pretty good.the problem is Mihayloviç is young and Kolzova may not always play like today's.

you right
    Cannes is far from perfection and got many weaknesses.

But the team improves since October ! That's the good point !

• do you have any links for the matches??

http://www.frombar.tv/

• And Cannes won without ... Yan Fang :whistle:

• not always but she surprised everybody since last year and improve game after game; at least she's better in the tough and important games, so we can still hope that RCC achieve, beat Rabita and go again to F4.
    last stuff, its so weird to not see Fang on the side of the court or on the bench. he didnt coach last french league game, and now he dont coach basel tournament...he's injured on his back since a couple of month and suffered a lot but i hope he can do the job until the end of the season...and finish with nex french title, new french cup and i hope new F4 in CL. he deserve it for all his carrier and all the job that he do for this club.

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !