followed by
    Second Semifinal

Saturday, 29th December 2012

Match for 5th place

followed by
    Match for 3rd place

not before 20.00
    Final

• Last year was better draw,with Rabita and Unilever playing alongside Cannes and Volero!!

• will there be two matches a day again? (this could cause some injuries !)

Yes it will.
    I will be there for all the 3 games ! So, I will make some stats and comments
    Enjoy :-))

There are only 3 big teams but... the 2 best setters !
    See you

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Yes it will.
    I will be there for all the 3 games ! So, I will make some stats and comments
    Enjoy :-))

There are only 3 big teams but... the 2 best setters !
    See you

In your opinion who will be champion ? :win:

• i want sesi vs. gala in the finals with sesi winning the tit :cup: le

• Sesi is very weak,Osasco have Jaque and Sheilla and Unilever have Sarah Pavan and Logan Tom,so it's shame 1 of those 2 teams didn't come to participate!!

• Cannes is a good team as well.I dont know much about Sesi.Volero can play well if they feel good.Fakro is Polish league's leader etc..

Cannes is very weak in reception ! I don't know why Sanja Spasojevic left to Modena
    (she is not in the starting 6 ). Arcangelli is OK but Mihailovic pfuhhh
    So, as it is said, I think Galatasaray vs Sesi

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Cannes is very weak in reception ! I don't know why Sanja Spasojevic left to Modena
    (she is not in the starting 6 ). Arcangelli is OK but Mihailovic pfuhhh
    So, as it is said, I think Galatasaray vs Sesi

Mihajlovic is maybe not the best in réception but in attack and serve she is really good. In their last match they inprooved their réception skills.
    Regarding spassojevic she was injured in the start of the league, now she is playing and quite well.

• the schedule is awful! :aww:
    the last match of the gropu phase ,right on the same day semi final matches!!

Rabita had to play like that last year,I tought it was impossible,but they won all 4 matches they played,2 with 3-0 and 2 with 3-1!!

• Mihajlovic is maybe not the best in réception but in attack and serve she is really good. In their last match they inprooved their réception skills.
    Regarding spassojevic she was injured in the start of the league, now she is playing and quite well.

I didn't know that Anja was injured. Thanks. But, why to go to a team that's not playing
    in European Cup ? Only for money ? She was an important player in Cannes...