2012 Top Volley International - Switzerland

• Despite the defeat...Im just so happy to see Sanja playing. ^^ Muszyna did better than I imagine! :)

Playing like this I dont think Galatasaray will beat SESI. But of course, anything can happen...will be an interesting match.

• The person who thought the schedule was crazy! :whistle:

Galatasaray can play better but they did enough to beat Muszyna

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• it was a tough match.GsD's blocks were bad.Calderon is the weakest point at defence.When Leo is in front,Calderon cant save any balls being attacked over Leo's block.Sano and other players are having difficulty sharing/covering the court.Sesi match will be harder noe for Gsd due to tiredness.Nilay isnt good at block,imo,Özgenur should play for blocking.

• Despite the defeat...Im just so happy to see Sanja playing...

She is pure hotness :heart:

• I don't see problem in schedule.
    Everyone knows before how looks format so may participate or may not.

I don't think is good play 2 match on the same day for a team!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Anyone know why the match between GS - Mus . I didn't see Werblinska and Kinga in the court ? also Bednarek ?
    It's like they don't want to pass to semi :mad: :mad:

• It's no problem. Normally the teams also practise twice per day, it's not much different from playing two matches. Also, when teams play a match, they usually practise in the morning of that day as well...

Physically it can be the same but not mentally speaking

• Anyone knows what happened to Rasic, I think she is not even inside court today. :huh:

Yesterday she hurt her hand a little during an attack but I don't think it was anything serious...anyway I hope she will play tomorrow, Aelbrecht is a very good player but completely different style than Rasic...

Physically it can be the same but not mentally speaking

Come on, it's just a friendly tournament, players won't get mentally worn out from these matches :lol:

• pity that Volero was about to win but couldnt win it if Voitenko's silly mistakes hadnt happened in the last moments of the game.Haşimoto should have used Carillo instead of Voitenko.BUt i cant deny that Voitenko contributed a lot after including the match instead of Granvorka.on Cannes's side ,setter Ana was the best player,she is a good setter indeed,at least for Cannes team.

• Yesterday she hurt her hand a little during an attack but I don't think it was anything serious...anyway I hope she will play tomorrow, Aelbrecht is a very good player but completely different style than Rasic...

Thank u for the info. Yes, Rasic is more powerful...and very important in Cannes blocking system. Anyway, no matter what...I really hope it was nothing serious with her hand indeed.

• But it still is a match!

GS's blocking system is almost equal to zero!

• Really, If Galatasaray keeps playing like this...they will do teribly in Final Four...

anyway..SESI playing quite well..like I said, when SESI can control their reception it is quite good team...cause Dani can play with Fabiana. ;)

• Great to see Fabiana playing once again in a club with a setter who knows her. As Joana said Sesi needs to focus on their receive so Dani can set to Fabiana.

Btw I can't believe GS doesn't have any other OH. Calderon is so off the game maybe Barbolini could try another OH to improve their receive and improve their game.