2012 Top Volley International - Switzerland

• Congrats SESI! Fabiana had an amazing night.

It was her best game in Sesi, for sure! 26 points. Sesi needs a good receive, so they can use her all the time!

IMO was a good match, but with a lot of errors in the both sides. Anyway, we are in the final! GO SESI :super:

• It was her best game in Sesi, for sure! 26 points. Sesi needs a good receive, so they can use her all the time!

IMO was a good match, but with a lot of errors in the both sides. Anyway, we are in the final! GO SESI :super:

Fabiana :super: :white:

• Fabiana was almost unstoppable by tge blocking system of Galatasaray

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Fabiana was almost unstoppable by tge blocking system of Galatasaray

I like that Dani Lins changed the ball for Fabiana. At Superliga she's trying a faster ball but lower, therefore the opponent has better chance to block Fabiana. I just love when Dani Lins set this ball that it's not that fast but gives Fabiana the chance to spike really hard.

• just like what i hoped for before the start of the tournament sesi is in the final woohoo! :dance6: :dance6:

• Leo made two blocks yesterday vs sesi

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Congrats Sesi team! Fabina played greatly.GsD wasnt able to serve well and those soft serves reflected to GsD's side as fast middle attack.GsD shouldnt have let Sesi's number 2 get so many kills in first set.GsD needs to improve on blocking and receiving.Even at crucial moments Sano made mistakes.the middles Sinem and Nilay are far from being a good blocker.

• for final match,i cant predict which team will win.If Rasiç plays then they can stop Fabina to some extent,Cannes serves and blocks better than GsD.Both teams Cannes and Sesi are good at defending/ digging/saving.For Sesi Fabiana and Tandara are crucial players.Number 2 of Sesi is not bad .I hope we can watch a 5 sets match. :drink:

• I was there yesterday during the first 3 matches (after cannes-volero, i had to go to catch my train home).
    First of all: the speaker in the hall said that Yan Fang had a back surgery :S and could leave the hospital only a few days ago. I hope he recovers well.
    Milena Rasic: i don't know, i didn't see her anywhere in the hall yesterday (but of course i have no hawk-eyes), hope it's nothing serious and we will see her today.
    Volero - SESI: or Nancy - SESI? with exception of Carrillo Volero was disappointing in this match. I really like how Dani Lins - Fabiana connected. Some beautiful attacks :obey: . IMO in this match (i didn't see SESI's second match yesterday), considering her youth the SESI-libero did quite well.
    Muszyna - Gala: First i thought it would be a easy match for Gala, when i saw that Muszyna would play without Werblinska, Kasprzak and Bednarek. But Muszyna played surprisingly well (or Gala quite disappointing). I really liked Popovic, Calderon and Maj.
    Cannes - Volero: Volero most of the time better than against SESI: IMO, good match by Nina Rosic :flower: . Cannes: Brankica :obey: (it seems she loves to play this tournament). In the third set (25:10) i hoped for the Lazic-Twins to enter the court. I really wonder how good they are. But it didn't happen :( . Maybe next year ;) .
    I can't be there today but i think that we will see the best two teams in the final :box: .

• Rasic was ill yesterday, that´s why she didn't play in semi final. Hope that she Will be ok for tonight. But aelbrecht was not bad, a totaly différent style but quite good.
    I think the brazilian team will win. They seems to have better réception. And if dani lins can give a lot of balls to fabiana they will be unstopable (except maybe rasic no one in cannes side can jump ad hight as fabiana to block her).

• And it's Sanja time again :woohoo: :dance4: