2012 Top Volley International - Switzerland

• Best set since the end of the world ! :rolll:
    I think if the Volero coach didn't put Voitenko in his starting line-up we didn't ever see this extraordinary set :aww:

• I did not follow volley from a lot of time and so this was the longer set I have ever seen! :white:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hashimoto is rather a good setter but sometimes her choices are queer !
    She didn't use Onyekewje enough.

• I did not follow volley from a lot of time and so this was the longer set I have ever seen! :white:

I think i remember seeing Bulgaria - Cuba playing till 30+. But then the set was to 15 points and not points were made only from your own serve. So you could go like 20+ rallies without a team scoring a point and just changing a serve. But that was so damn long ago and i was very young so i am not sure about the correct amount of points.

P.S Go see Macerata - Modena and Zaytsev's hair. It's just so wrong! :wall:

• Often teams have some kind of mental breakdown after losing such a tight set and lose the next set very easily, but Volero just keeps playing, looks like we might get Act 2 of this drama :D

EDIT The mental breakdown started at 24-22 :aww: 3rd set will now be very very hard for Volero...

• well
    the 48 th point is a little bit lucky for Galatasaray
    the nervous breakdown could have started from here

• Is Milena in the audience with her teammates ? :sos:

• Where is the cool Barbolini of Italian NT ? 8o
    He's not very fair play since the beginning of this tournament !
    Disappointing :wacko:

• I don't think so ...
    On the contrary ! Switzerland looks to have still some money in pockets ! :thumbsup:
    Of course it would be better if the tournament lasted 4 days !

• Galtasaray has a poor roster I though they were a top team in Turkey do they have a lower budget than other teams or something? Molna is just not good enough as a foreign player import- Ill bet Babolinni really wishes he had Piccinini now, lol!
    They only have a good libero and setter! Gioli's best years are over. Neriman is as inconsistent as she is in the national team - this team needs a complete redraft!

• They have one of the best libero and setter in the world also Calderon is one killing machine Neriman and Gioli are also good players overall they have nice roster don't know what are you talking about. They have poor chemistry but quality is there

• They have one of the best libero and setter in the world also Calderon is one killing machine Neriman and Gioli are also good players overall they have nice roster don't know what are you talking about. They have poor chemistry but quality is there

In comparative terms - when you look at the other top teams in turkey- I dont really think they do - hence their inability to compete with them. But generally they have ok players yes. Not sure what their aspirations are, but I would imagine they would have started out wanting to compete for titles and maybe win the league - hence why the roster seems too weak when looking at who their competitors are. Chemistry is inevitable thats what the coach needs to bring in - but even at their peak, this is not a team that can really challenge the other top teams in their league - thats what I was talking about.