2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I stay with my opinion of the beginning of the year...Brazil may even keep winning everything...but we are not reniewing our volleyball...for me that is a lie...how you say you are reniewing..when the team plays with Thaisa, Fabiana, Dani Lins, Sheilla, Garay in the first moment there is a chance of a lost? (and lets be honest, the only reason Gabi is playing is cause Jaque is out and we don't have any other passing Oh!) How will the young players learn if they can't play to try to find solutions in a hard game? Gaining experience is everything...and there are some things that only games teach you.

I guess Brazil will be fine, cause we have good coaches in the league that will make younger players grow..or at least we show count on that. But its definetely not the work the NT is doing.

I'm not sure I get your point. I mean, yeah, we keep playing with the same players, but aren't they the best we've got? Fabiana, Thaisa, Dani Lins anf Garay are still young! Why should we play without them? Besides, we should bear in mind that they asked to be back on the team. Ze Roberto wanted to keep playing with the toungsters, but would keep the olympic champions out when THEY are the ones who want to be back?

People keep saying that Brazil should let the other players play... Well, who? I would only bet my money on Tandara and Natalia, who cannot play right now. Other than them, who else? Pri Daroit, seriously? Michelle? Im sorry, but no can do. Gabi is the only one who's got what it takes, unless you think Monique is a good replacement for Sheilla.

• TODAY EARLY MORNING,,
    I SAW GOOD MATCH (GERMANY 3-0 POLAND).. GOOD SERVING FOR GERMANY.

ADN NEXT MATCH-UP

ARGENTINA - CZECH REPUBLIC

attack option is argentina can take advantage. :lol:
    (argentina have opp.l.fresco and oh. nizetich, mb sosa / cze have opp. havlickova(too big) and oh. mljenkova)

i think both team reception is poor. slight cze favorite..
    but bloc is equal..

In my opinion, cze would have it really difficult against arg in this match.
    but i expect the cze to put some pressure on his opponent and get winner match.

How about you think? :teach: :teach: :teach: :teach: :rose: :rose: :rose:

• This loss was going to happen sooner or later , the truth is that i am actually glad it happened in group phase. I believe this loss will shake and wake up Bra for good. As for Bulgaria they are average Eu team which couldn't even take set from properly focused Brazil, this result is just their luck it could have happened before this game with DR but they blew their chances with stupid mistakes. No need to exaggerate things Bra still has great player potential and power on both sides of court they just need to stay focused in order not to loose simple games

• Vincourova is so terrible, nothing better than smutna. If she play as the starting setter, Czech Rep. will be a disappointing team in ECH.

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• One thing is very curious- when Makowski will be fired- before ECH or after and what road- by mail, sms, tv? Maybe facebook this time.

He is good to train Men not Women. Yesterday He was so close to shout. Better work with Youth Players. Where was Kasprzak? She is better R than Kosek and Sieczka.

• Dominicanito where is Your happiness? Caribbean Queens beat Puerto Rico. You should show happiness because next DR win won't be so fast :lol:

• lol turkey they suck so badly they can t win over any serious nt if they are in form and turkish club sucsses are so misleading one would actually think they have very good players almost all of them are average i just lol at the comments made by some turkish volleyball fans on this forum like saying polen is same or not even better then brakocevic bahar being of the best mbs in the world and naz being one of the best setters in the world and so on and so forth only player that i can say is a good players in turkish nt is neslihan that is it rest are average or even lower then that time to face the reality turkish volleyball fans

• lol turkey they suck so badly they can t win over any serious nt if they are in form and turkish club sucsses are so misleading one would actually think they have very good players almost all of them are average i just lol at the comments made by some turkish volleyball fans on this forum like saying polen is same or not even better then brakocevic bahar being of the best mbs in the world and naz being one of the best setters in the world and so on and so forth only player that i can say is a good players in turkish nt is neslihan that is it rest are average or even lower then that time to face the reality turkish volleyball fans

:sos: :sos: :sos: :sos: :?: :?:

Turkey win over almost all serious NT many times. Why do you generalize one stupid comment about Polen and Brakoçeviç comparison? Noone says Bahar is one of the best Mb in the world. If you stop making this crappy comments and start read carefully this thread you will realize that many Turkish users are complaing how weak our MBs are :roll:

• things I have noticed in the Turkey china match -

Neslihan is playing better and better this season compared with last year. Turkey in general much better as a team

JJ Chinese middle blocker - not very tall, but offensively and block timing - excellent!

Zhu Ting is the real deal, she is not only good, but very well composed and eager to take on the responsibility

Shen - China continues its tradition of having really good setters

If China can improve passing, they can undoubtedly be in the top 2/3

• what serious nt have u won many times when they were in form name me few and we are not counting games u played at home where u had loads of referre help and if u read this freaking forum u would see some stupid comparison made by turkish people and not by me so maybe read before saying crap like that to anyone who knows a bit about volleyball

• neslihan is on fire u go girl!

• Zhu Ting is pretty impressive but she would be much more beneficial as a regular Opp since her reception is quite weak against good servers. She made three mistakes in a row at reception against Neslihan's serves

People should neglect and avoid replying these kind of posters comments, with non-sense generalizations and full of irrational thinking.