2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• First weekend, group A... :rose: soo LOVE this :dance6:

• Ahh finally fivb made a logical thing :thumbup: ,btw i really liked the pool A which includes usa,brazil.russia and poland :D now we can see what poland can without supporting :)

For turkey the pools are not bad i think,just they might have troubles cause of facing with japan,china and thailand which have asian game style,And for germany im glad that eventually there is neither usa nor brazil.I guess germany will have a good grand prix and reach final round 8o

• Fantastic news by the FIVB for increasing the team numbers and giving european teams more spot. But I am curious how will CEV find a soulution for european league, since it was the tournament to qualify for the teams to the WGP.

As I always mentioned here, there are way to much tournaments for national team. Its better to reduce them.

Only critisim is the final round. It would have been better to have 8 teams instead of 6.

• Fantastic news by the FIVB for increasing the team numbers and giving european teams more spot. But I am curious how will CEV find a soulution for european league, since it was the tournament to qualify for the teams to the WGP.

As I always mentioned here, there are way to much tournaments for national team. Its better to reduce them.

Only critisim is the final round. It would have been better to have 8 teams instead of 6.

I completely agree with you. it is right that european teams had a spot in next Gran Prix and I don't refear only to Italy but also to Germany, Turkey and Russia but on the other side only 6 teams in the final round is maybe too little...while all the international tournaments are too much!

• @ hejjdeu curious what Turkey would do vs USA, Brazil and Russia without home support and interactive courts line :lol: at least good that Kozuch choosed Germany's NT not Poland's. With Her performance.. They would do noting :lol:

• it's ok you mentioned USA and Brazil and indeed we are not on their level yet but Russia?

@ hejjdeu curious what Turkey would do vs USA, Brazil and Russia without home support and interactive courts line :lol: at least good that Kozuch choosed Germany's NT not Poland's. With Her performance.. They would do noting :lol:

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/spor/digersporlar/20982012.asp

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…082&PID=1143&type=LegList

• @ hejjdeu curious what Turkey would do vs USA, Brazil and Russia without home support and interactive courts line :lol: at least good that Kozuch choosed Germany's NT not Poland's. With Her performance.. They would do noting :lol:

I guess we saw so clear what turkey could do against usa and brazil in OG2012 ,they played with a huge caurage.Btw its weird but im agree with u about something.I also really dont like what happened in turkey when theres OG qualification,i dont want to mention about same things but there were some big unfair decisions which affected the game so much :thumbdown:
    And about kozuch im also so glad that she is in german NT,maybe she is not a great opposite but she is too valuable for being a member of polska NT :D

• Is it early to know where the match will be played, am I right?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Brasil will probably not have all players in next WGP. Sheilla at least already announced she needs a time off and wants to skip next year with NT. I think the same can happen with other players...so Brasil might play with some new faces.

• Is it early to know where the match will be played, am I right?

the only thing I know is that Italy will play the first round in Italy, then in Russia and then in Taipei...but if you want to know where exactly, I don't know...http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=53853&l=0

• I guess we saw so clear what turkey could do against usa and brazil in OG2012 ,they played with a huge caurage.Btw its weird but im agree with u about something.I also really dont like what happened in turkey when theres OG qualification,i dont want to mention about same things but there were some big unfair decisions which affected the game so much :thumbdown:
    And about kozuch im also so glad that she is in german NT,maybe she is not a great opposite but she is too valuable for being a member of polska NT :D

Really? "big unfair decisions"?? for example?

• @ hejjdeu Yes.. Kozuch may dream about 2 European Championship Gold Medals.. :lol: She may dream about play in such prestig NT. Even if She wanted to play here She would be on bench because polish NT has Skowronska.