2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Unfortunatley it'll wekaen Czech NT, poor Helena ;( on the other hand younger players like Hodanova and Mlejnkova will get a chance unless Vanzurova becomes starter next to Kossanyiova.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• New World Grand Prix Media Guide is available :D, but what are Jaqueline and Hodge doing on front page :whistle:
    http://www.fivb.org/EN/volleyb…randPrix/2013/MediaGuide/

• this is unfair..i made my predictions considering Havelkova was in the roster. :mad:

You can delete post and make new prediction ^^

• You can delete post and make new prediction ^^

CarduCat I see you used my advice :D

• Turkey at page 21 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's South Korea :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• It's South Korea :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Hahahaha, good one!! :lol:

• Turkey NT 1st weekend roster

S : Naz Aydemir :white: , Ozge Cemberci
    OPP : Neslihan Demir,Polen Uslupehlivan
    OH :Gozde Sonsirma,Seda Tokatlioglu,Neriman Ozsoy,Guldeniz Onal
    MB : Bahar Toksoy,Busra Cansu,Kubra Akman,Ergul Avci
    L : Gizem Karadayi,Dilara Bagci

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Edited once, last by StarNight ().

And what about Japan? I think Japan should be arrived in Turkey. It's impossbile noone knows roster.

S : Naz Aydemir :white: , Ozge Cemberci:

So finally Naz is in the roster, hope that politics won't change it :win:
    In Russian team it's sure that we won't see MB Ekaterina Orlova in whole Grand Prix, though she wasn't among first choices by Marichev. She broke finger and came back to her club Omichka.

Yesterday, Asli and Kübra shared pictures of their A team jerseys on Instagram, but now Asli is out of the roster. :down:

• kondzio

After playing some other prediction games, i can make a suggestion for the wgp prediction games before its beginning. You know, whenever tournaments come near to its end, the rankings look always so stable and seem close to the changes which could give much more excitement. So, my advice is when you predict the wrong team you should get -1 point. What do you think?

• kondzio

After playing some other prediction games, i can make a suggestion for the wgp prediction games before its beginning. You know, whenever tournaments come near to its end, the rankings look always so stable and seem close to the changes which could give much more excitement. So, my advice is when you predict the wrong team you should get -1 point. What do you think?

I won't use it, because in every other game I should do the same. As long as I am forum member the rules are the same and I don't want to change it. It can be more risky to predict results. For me it's not a good idea despite the fact, that many predictors are there ^^ all in all at the end results can be close, but I don't think that your proposal will be good :) Maybe someone else wants to share opinion?

• Yesterday, Asli and Kübra shared pictures of their A team jerseys on Instagram, but now Asli is out of the roster. :down:

As far as i know Asli will play in Hong Kong leg :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• From the series "Ill probably never understand some of the brazilians behaviors" :P Thaisa complainned today that polish coach said Brazil was the favorite for tomorrow's match. :aww: Really?

Makowski comment: "Everyone wants to beat Brazil, but it's not something simple. We came here to learn something from the best team of the world. If someone tells us we can win one set in this round, we acept it."

Now Thaisa comment about Makowski saying: "It is always like this, right, to throw the responsability to the other team. Why you don't pull the responsability to yourself? I am like this: If I'm not well, If I have to improve, I pull it for me and that is it. That is how it works and that is how you improve. It was not nice what he did, to take the responsability away. 'If we don't win it, great, I told it'. They come to win for sure., that is only an estrategy."

Really, I'm sorry for all the brazilian team fans here, I really respect you all, but the fact that Im brazilian is not enough to make me see eye to eye with this team, I just can't understand why everything has to become this huge problem for them all the time, anything any other team says or does becomes this big reason to creat a rivalry, a bad enviroment, and bla bla bla..it is so tiring...It really annoys me.. :aww: I don't know if it is a lack of inteligence to understands what other say..or what..I guess I prefer to believe in that..but Its just childish comment from her.

And all that with someone from Poland that we get along in theory..imagine if was someone from Russia, USA or Italy.. :lol:

• Barbolini should use Bahar/Kübra duo in the first week. One is an experienced player and the other a promising one. I personally don't see too much future with the pair Bahar/Büsra. Maybe to fast results they could be great, but not thinking for a long time. Algeria, Thailand and Japan are good opponents to do that. Thailand and Japan are good teams but they don't put much pressure in the middle.

I also would like to watch Camera and Haruka in starting-six for Italy and Japan.

Brazil is going to play a mini-Top Volley this weekend. We play Poland on Friday 19:00 and, 13 hours after, Russia. Then, USA on Sunday. Anyway, we have a good bench.