2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• and what Matienko has on head now? sorry I didnt watch RUS-USA :lol:

• Now, we have a excellent coach!!! our queen Jenny Lang!!!
    More importantly, many experienced players eg Ma, Xu, and Yang kindle their thirst for OG championship afresh because of the Re-coming of lang!!!
    Most umportantly, a new star, Zhu shows up to the whole world and she will become a blazing sun of China under Lang's direction!!!

:dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6: :dance6:

• Matienko got that style in prison i guess

she is like Mattek-Sands in tennis, only an average player, so have to take attention other way :lol:

• As was listed Kasia Skowrońska today as OH ^^ Fabiana and Sheilla today only on bench

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Adenizia is pretty much a starting 6 player. Without Jaqueline and Natalia who could be the second OH? Gabi is a good option, non worse than Daroit, who played badly in friendly's against Dutch NT. Sheila if I'm not mistaken had an injury and still far from her best? So maybe we'll stop saying that Brazil are playing with their reserves, because this are their main players for now.

• i appreciate Ze for letting some of the other players from the bench to play.. he plays with bench players only Fe and Dani are from the starting 6

Don't forget Adenizia ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Matienko got that style in prison i guess

i loved it, great hair-style :heart:

• Meanwhile Czech Republic without difficulties won with Puerto Rico 3-0 (25-14 25-20 25-18 ) Best scorers - CZE: Havlickova 14, Mlejnkova 12, PUR: Sheilla Ocasio (with her hairstyle :D) 13, Karina Ocasio 9

• Good job by Polish girls. Especially amazing job at bllocking!!!
    Skowronska - no words! Great professional, universal player. For first experience and against such great rival - AMAZING job as OH !
    Even before going to her new club she tries to help as much as she can !

• Kasia as OH playing well...

She's doing good job, only one error :thumbup:

• I hate how Gabi lands with both feet in Polish court when she attacks from 2, sooner or later a Polish OH will get an ankle injury because of that :down:

And now she did it on the left side :down:

• I hate how Gabi lands with both feet in Polish court when she attacks from 2, sooner or later a Polish OH will get an ankle injury because of that :down:

And now she does it from 4 too :down: :down: :down:

This is something I really hate and I can't understand why coaches aren't more careful about that in player development, and this is one thing where FIVB should really make a rule change, for the safety of players! I'd say as soon as a part of the foot is in opponent court it should be a mistake, right now as long as a part of the foot is on the middle line and they don't touch an opponent player it's OK, but when an opponent player is touched we probably already have the injury and it's no help for the injured player to get a point then :down: