2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• double touch set by Miyashiro. But I do admire her effort in doing so. Would have been a nice set if executed well.

What's up with Ze?

• Red is not enough either :lol: I wish he would somehow get banned to coaching for a couple of matches of WGP :down: If there are such things making volleyball less interesting, that's him.

I really love this American team btw. Hildebrand and Harmotto leading the team very well and the newcomers are just like :white: especially Murphy and Hill.

• He wanted American girls to lose their concentration. Typical Brazilian action here :down:

• freaking brazilians they are just freaking losers when it comes to sportmanship when they start to lose they scream they complain all the freaking time i wish this nonsense with them should be delt with cuase it aint funny any more they are just rude ze should of been throw out of the game loads of times yet he doesnt even get a yellow card i m getting freaking tired of this crap fivb should punish brazilians hard for complaining and yelling at the referres all the freaking time and disqualify them next time they do it it doesnt matter if it is their coach or players that will teach them some freking sportmanship freaking brazilians losers

• freaking brazilians they are just freaking losers when it comes to sportmanship when they start to lose they scream they complain all the freaking time i wish this nonsense with them should be delt with cuase it aint funny any more they are just rude ze should of been throw out of the game loads of times yet he doesnt even get a yellow card i m getting freaking tired of this crap fivb should punish brazilians hard for complaining and yelling at the referres all the freaking time and disqualify them next time they do it it doesnt matter if it is their coach or players that will teach them some freking sportmanship freaking brazilians losers

I'm not surprised :lol:

• No, it wasn't. Libero can't set in the first row. Only bagher there.

Did she? I thought she jumped before the 3 meter line. anyways, her sets are still good for a libero. :thumbup:

• Fabiana back on court ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• He wanted American girls to lose their concentration. Typical Brazilian action here :down:

I don't think these american girls care what he does on the court. maybe they will make fun of him after the match, that's it. just let him do it, we don't give a shit :lol:

• I don't think these american girls care what he does on the court. maybe they will make fun of him after the match, that's it. just let him do it, we don't give a shit :lol:

I hope so very much! Such a sympathetic American team!

• Fabiana is coming, who's coming out?

Adenizia is out :)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Murphy's playing type looks like Neslihan Darnel + Nancy Metcalf :lol: I really like her performance!!!