2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Norceca says "Puerto Rican Shara Venegas was selected as best receiver and best libero". Then they say "Julie Jasova was named best receiver" again. I suppose one was best digger and the other best receiver.
    The photo I have Venegas is carrying two awards. The one for best libero and the other must be digger or receiver, but I couldn't identify it. Look this...

Ok, I checked FIVB once again and you're right, Jasova became best digger and Venegas was both best libero and receiver ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I didn't like Neli's attitude in Japan match, not only against the Japanese but also against her own teammates.

As a Japanese NT's fan, I didn't find any problem about Neslihan. But I found the audience too noisy. :white: They emitted big noise especially when Japanese servers prepared their services that broke their concentration. :down:

• I'm curious about;

Germany-Japan
    Poland-Japan
    China-Turkey
    Italy-Thailand

• id rther have brankica as mvp but well jovana is ok 8)

• I think the final 6 would be

Japan (host)

These four have a brighter road to the final
    Brazil
    China
    Serbia
    USA

The last spot is between Italy Russia and Turkey
    Russia has the highest chance

• Hello, friends! Could you be so kind to tell me how many points for the world ranklist Bulgaria can won by finishing around 10th place in WGP. I mean now we are 43rd, could we move up by winning some games in that tournament. Are we going to lose them if we don't participate in the next year WGP or that points stay for longer period?

I'm living for PUR-BUL, Saturday, 2:00 CET, laola1.tv... On the next day we are playing vs Brazil! I hope that game will be broadcasted somewhere too. I will enjoy to every point there! :lol:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• Hello, friends! Could you be so kind to tell me how many points for the world ranklist Bulgaria can won by finishing around 10th place in WGP. I mean now we are 43rd, could we move up by winning some games in that tournament. Are we going to lose them if we don't participate in the next year WGP or that points stay for longer period?

I'm living for PUR-BUL, Saturday, 2:00 CET, laola1.tv... On the next day we are playing vs Brazil! I hope that game will be broadcasted somewhere too. I will enjoy to every point there! :lol:

WGP points last 1 year. So if Bulgaria can finish around 10th place they will get about 10 or 12 points which will move them up around 30th place in the Ranking. Not a big progress because Bulgaria hasn't got many points from 2010 WCH which last for a long period... so if Bulgaria wants to enter the Top20 they need to qualify for 2014 WCH.

• China-Turkey
    I wanna see the young Zhu Ting manage Turkey.

It's not sure whether Zhu Ting is about to line up for that game. There are 4 OHs in the roster in Hongkong, and the head coach Jenny is interested in the diversification of the team. So... no one knows.

But, as you do, I want to see more from Zhu Ting too.

• Now every week there are individual awards, does it? Where are other pools awards?

• Now every week there are individual awards, does it? Where are other pools awards?

I don't know about other awarding ceremonies, I think that they did it only in Dominican Republic ^^ Checking stats from every tournament best players should be: (MVP are my subjective choices)

Pool A - Campinas:
    MVP - Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (POL)
    Top scorer - Katarzyna Skowrońska-Dolata (POL)
    Best spiker - Kelly Murphy (USA)
    Best blocker - Juciely Barreto (BRA)
    Best server - Kimberly Hill (USA)
    Best digger - Camila Brait (BRA)
    Best receiver - Fernanda Garay (BRA)
    Best setter - Alisha Glass (USA)
    Best libero - Camila Brait (BRA)

Pool C - Ankara:
    MVP - Saori Kimura (JPN)
    Top scorer - Neslihan Darnel (TUR)
    Best spiker - Malika Kanthong (THA)
    Best blocker - Riho Otake (JPN)
    Best server - Neslihan Darnel (TUR)
    Best digger - Gizem Karadayi (TUR)
    Best receiver - Gözde Sonsirma (TUR)
    Best setter - Naz Aydemir (TUR)
    Best libero - Gizem Karadayi (TUR)

Pool D - Makau:
    MVP - Ting Zhu (CHN)
    Top scorer - Ting Zhu (CHN)
    Best spiker - Ting Zhu (CHN)
    Best blocker - Robin De Kruijf (NED)
    Best server - Yunwen Ma (CHN)
    Best digger - Mariya Filipova (BUL)
    Best receiver - Zhan Chen (CHN)
    Best setter - Femke Stoltenborg (NED)
    Best libero - Kirsten Knip (NED)

Pool E - Montichiari:
    MVP - Carolina Costagrande (ITA)
    Top scorer - Tatyana Mudritskaya (KAZ)
    Best spiker - Tatyana Mudritskaya (KAZ)
    Best blocker - Olga Nassedkina (KAZ)
    Best server - Heike Beier (GER)
    Best digger - Monica De Gennaro (ITA)
    Best receiver - Carolina Costagrande (ITA)
    Best setter - Denise Hanke (GER)
    Best libero - Monica De Gennaro (ITA)

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• As a Japanese NT's fan, I didn't find any problem about Neslihan. But I found the audience too noisy. :white: They emitted big noise especially when Japanese servers prepared their services that broke their concentration. :down:

Of course the audience wanted to disturb the concentration of the opponents that's the advantage of being the host. :D

• my choices for mvp: pool a-fe garay, pool b-brankica mihajlovic, pool c-saori kimura, pol d and pool e are the samem :D

• Russia lost their chance already imho İtaly has greater chance among those

• Garay and Saori were mvps of their own pools but whatever

Ok, I can agree about Saori, but what did Skowrońska for her team was incredible and she was better spiker and scorer than Garay :win:

• Dutch roster in Serbia is the same as in Macau :win:

• Turkey NT in Hong Kong

S : Naz Aydemir , Asuman Karakoyun
    OPP : Neslihan Demir,Polen Uslupehlivan
    OH : Gozde Sonsirma,Seda Tokatlioglu (Also OPP),Neriman Ozsoy,Guldeniz Pasaoglu,Birgul Guler
    MB : Bahar Toksoy,Busra Cansu,Ergul Avci,Asli Kalac
    L : Gizem Karadayi

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: