2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Watching Malova and Kryuchkova in the same match clearly shows the difference between them :white: Earlier I saw Malova stretching her legs among the substitutes, I hope she is OK. Russia might need her again in this match...

I hope so. But I think she can set good for now compared to Malova.

• Kosheleva is back. Your reception is improving every day.
    Obmochaeva with powerful spikes.

MB Zaryazhko and Shlyakhovaya, god job.

I not like Chaplina. Pasynkova is is much better.

Now, with Kosheleva playing well, i hope the coach Manchev place Pasynkova, Kosheleva and Obmochaeva playing together.

• Kosheleva + Goncharova + Pasynkova :super: :super:

• I think in 2 or 3 years Cuba will be strong again if the don't lose all their players, but it's hard to watch this young team playing. Btw, I prefer Cuba playing 4x2..

• Kosheleva + Goncharova + Pasynkova :super: :super:

These three can scream at their opponent's faces. :dance4:

• Double 25-16 for Italy against Cuba.
    it is the worst match i have ever seen!

• Serbia has faced Dominican Republic, Puertorico, Czech Republic and Netherlands so far...not really big team yet. I wonder how they will play against the US tomorrow.

I expect to see some bench players today against Algeria. Zivkovic as setter, Malesevic OH, Bjelica OPP, Ninkovic MB, Majstrovic as libero for example.

• Japan - Kazakhstan has started. Manabe is trying Nagaoka and Ebata simultaneously on court, with them on court are MBs Kawashima and Hirai, OH Ishii, L Yoshida, and S Hashimoto. Iwasaka and Zayasu are out of roster, Kazakhstan the same roster as yesterday.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Free 3 points to all the teams who plays against Algeria..! That's not good for the tournament :wall:

• Berenika Tomsia is in Płock and she's watching game with her teammates from Legionovia ^^

• Kazakhstan won a set 25-23 :what:

• I finally got to watch yesterday's SRB-NED, and all the time I was wondering...is Knip really better than Schoot? Her performance did not look convincing at all to me, at least in this match :S
    It's also obvious that Sloetjes can't attack normally yet, most of her attacks looked like beach volley shots.

• Werblińska also appeared in Płock.

• Algeria again 0-3, why FIVB let African team play in WGP ?( they are far way behind any team here, I wonder if they can get any set here :whistle: Bjelica had 17 points, Nikolic 13

• I finally got to watch yesterday's SRB-NED, and all the time I was wondering...is Knip really better than Schoot? Her performance did not look convincing at all to me, at least in this match :S
    It's also obvious that Sloetjes can't attack normally yet, most of her attacks looked like beach volley shots.

Dutch reception was a disaster yesterday, including Kirsten indeed. Though she played a very good match against China, last week.Since WGP is her first high-level-tournament, ups and downs are normal... I don't know about Schoot's current shape..

About Sloetjes: Indeed. I copy my post in Dutch NT-thread:

According to Vermeulen (interview after Serbia-match), Lonneke Sloetjes is still recovering from her shoulder-injury...so, she isn't able to hit the ball at full power yet :teach: But, since she has a very high reach, she is able to make some points already, as she showed yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiXRna7l29o

---------------------------

Also Manon Flier is still recovering (she injured her back end June, as mentioned in Joana's interview with her at FIVBHeroes...

So, at the moment, there is no 'real' substitute for Pietersen...

Hopefully both Lonneke and Manon will be 100 % at ECH :teach:

• Serbia made a very good playing schedule for them. first they played Netherlands - a game they knew wouldn't be easy but they thought they'll get 3 points, and they got.. Then Algeria a game they'll win for sure and even Brakocevic was not in the roster, I'm sure that's a plan for her to be more rested for tomorrow.. their MB also played for half a game each.. very thoughtful.. let's see what they'll do tomorrow against USA.. I hope USA wins!!