2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• My eyes are always looking for Gülden.

She isn't in.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Chinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :woohoo:
    I love watch this team. OMG!!!
    Zhu is amazing!!!! :obey: :obey: :white:

• Ups and downs for both teams at times decreased a bit the level of the game but still it was a game to watch. I have to say some words about Naz. She is the best one among Turkish setters but if she wants to be one of the top setters in the world she will definitely need to add more dynamism to her style. She gave SOS today. About Neslihan, she reminded us of her old days against China with very strong - effective serves and getting every points in a separate esthetic way. This one point will give big advantage to get into the finals and in general i am glad from the team performance overall. Congrats to both teams for this volley festival.

Btw, i have made perfect prediction for Pool I thanks to big luck this time, 12 points in 6 games. :drink:

• How mockeries did we read here on Bulgaria NT and Abbondanza's coaching especially during European League ?
    Of course Kitipova is the main setter now and Brazil NT was weak last night ....
    but .... :whistle:

• Haha.. we are playing without middle contribution!!!!!!!!!!! how can we beat a good blocking team like China, just playing with mainly wing spikers,moreover with bad reception ?
    Despite this, Turkey could have beat China if Zhu Ting hadnt been on the court,she made a difference.its frustrating not to stop a player who spikes over blocks ? You can do nothing bcz you already bad middles at blocking...Congrats China. i like chiese setter.China made difference with Zhu and middle contribution.I think Zhu is better at zone 4 rather than zone 1 and 6 .

• turkey lost again why am i not surprised :wavy:

• China played really bad especially on reception,turkey should have beaten them when they were such bad. 1 point is good though :roll:

Actually it is other way around, cause they are playing against Turkey, they had reception problems, you can not have perfect reception with a tough opponent. I see that they have only lost 1 set in 5 matches, but I guess they were against weaker teams.

• turkey lost again why am i not surprised :wavy:

my friend stop talking silly, Turkey played just with wing spikers how cany you expect Turkey to beat China with that ? Bahar Toksoy played with 2 attack points and Büşra 1 point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Turkish wing spikers were better than Chinese ones except Zhu Ting.

• China played really bad especially on reception,turkey should have beaten them when they were such bad. 1 point is good though :roll:

Correction! China did not play bad on reception, Turkey forced them to make mistakes via their strong serve :roll: Didn't you see how strong was Neslihan's serves :what: I really hate when people underestimate a team performance and say you didn't succeed, just opponent played bad :down:

Neslihan finally reached her actual performance :obey: Turkey showed a decent game, bench players also made good contribution. however it is not possible to beat such strong teams without middle attacks. They always manage to make double blocks against spiker since MBs rarely makes successful attacks :wall:

• Actually it is other way around, cause they are playing against Turkey, they had reception problems, you can not have perfect reception with a tough opponent. I see that they have only lost 1 set in 5 matches, but I guess they were against weaker teams.

Trying to receive with zhu and hui means that u want to make a damage on your reception.That was the most nonsense thing for china :aww: They lost so much points just on this position

• I think she was the worst player of the team. THere is no way China can beat top teams with this kind of reception.

She was bad because she was trying to cover a huge space over Zhu Ting. See the big picture before judging a player :roll:

• Correction! China did not play bad on reception, Turkey forced them to make mistakes via their strong serve :roll: Didn't you see how strong was Neslihan's serves :what: I really hate when people underestimate a team performance and just say you didn't succeed, just opponent played bad :down:

Neslihan finally reached her actual performance :obey: Turkey showed a decent game, bench players also made good contribution. however it is not possible to beat such strong teams without middle attacks. They always manage to make double points against spiker since MBs rarely makes successful attacks :wall:

I didnt say or mean something like that :teach: It was truth that china played really bad on reception and more they made so much easy mistakes.That doesnt mean turkey played bad,they played good but its sure that when china plays in real they beat turkey.I cant understand what is wrong with it,that is a general thing for european and asian team

• Correction! China did not play bad on reception, Turkey forced them to make mistakes via their strong serve :roll: Didn't you see how strong was Neslihan's serves :what: I really hate when people underestimate a team performance and just say you didn't succeed, just opponent played bad :down:

Neslihan finally reached her actual performance :obey: Turkey showed a decent game, bench players also made good contribution. however it is not possible to beat such strong teams without middle attacks. They always manage to make double points against spiker since MBs rarely makes successful attacks :wall:

Hahah, It is because of thinking in a one direction way.

And Yes, Zhu's spikes were more than the best. Of course, Turkish blocks made her inhumanity spikes even better but still she has potential to carry China among top 2-3 in near future.