2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• I don't know, it's just some random thought...probably because she is so tall...and looks a bit "wild" with her big forehead, and sometimes on court she looks so clumsy :D

Then she rather looks like Możdżonek. Being stricte in a topic of volleyball. They would be a lovely couple... Oh, no. I imagined that now, actually :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• Do you really think that she is an attractive women? I'm gay so maybe my opinion is not reliable but I really don't found Sieczka beautiful girl:white: Now I see that heterosexual men must have completely different taste :lol: :lol:

I really do not think she is something special in terms of attractive look, not so bad either but im a bit surprised some people recall her hot.

• Then she rather looks like Możdżonek. Being stricte in a topic of volleyball. They would be a lovely couple... Oh, no. I imagined that now, actually :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Well, Mozdzonek also has something Hagrid-ish about him. I don't mean the way Hagrid looks in the movies, it's more like I imagined him...and yes, they'd be a nice couple :lol: Just imagine how tall their kids would be :D

• Do you really think that she is an attractive women? I'm gay so maybe my opinion is not reliable but I really don't found Sieczka beautiful girl:white: Now I see that heterosexual men must have completely different taste :lol: :lol:

IMO there are as many tastes as people in the world. I'm a girl but I feel free to share my opinion that she's indeed a beautiful girl. She has fantastic hair.

• Well, Mozdzonek also has something Hagrid-ish about him. I don't mean the way Hagrid looks in the movies, it's more like I imagined him...and yes, they'd be a nice couple :lol: Just imagine how tall their kids would be :D

Beyond any scale :rolll:

• IMO there are as many tastes as people in the world. I'm a girl but I feel free to share my opinion that she's indeed a beautiful girl. She has fantastic hair.

I lke her a lot too but I would call her hot.. Kim Glass is hot, Picci is too.. Ewekina is really beautiful like Obmochaeva (only Obmochaeva can be in that hot category :) )

• Do you really think that she is an attractive women? I'm gay so maybe my opinion is not reliable but I really don't found Sieczka a beautiful girl:white: Now I see that heterosexual men must have completely different taste :lol: :lol:

IMO there are as many tastes as people in the world. I'm a girl but I feel free to share my opinion that she's indeed a beautiful girl. She has fantastic hair.

I lke her a lot too but I would call her hot.. Kim Glass is hot, Picci is too.. Ewekina is really beautiful like Obmochaeva (only Obmochaeva can be in that hot category :) )

OK :P I didn't want to be rude. I think she is just normal girl but not specially hot. I wrote this only because I was pretty sure that despite my homosexual orientation I know how to distinguish hot or not girls. Now I'm in shock a bit :P

• OK :P I didn't want to be rude. I think she is just normal girl but not specially hot. I wrote this only because I was pretty sure that despite my homosexual orientation I know how to distinguish hot or not girls. Now I'm in shock a bit :P

Well I understood you and I agreed she is not hot.. just very beautiful. That's what I mean by comparing her with Kim Glass and Piccinini

• I found that some Turkish posters are quite sour grapes, talking about ECH is coming soon
    Its not good to be in the final,playing against team from other continents is not helpful bla bla bla

I mean my god at the beginning you should request your team not to play in WGP dont waste the spot.
    Or ask your team withdraw even they can qualify to the final round.

I mean Turkey doesnt have much advantages not only with European strong teams like Russia Serbia and Italy but also strong teams from other continents such as China Japan and Korea with Kim playing, USA as well as Brazil

Some posters have mistakenly thinking that Turkey is top three in the world.

• true, that's why i compared it to kissing the moon.

russian team is peaking at the right time. sadly, the first few matches cost them a lot.

Russian team has issues with their agenda. The first game (vs USA) was a disaster but there was no need to carry it all the way to the tie-break with Poland. Arguably, they could have wrapped up their game vs Brazil as they looked in control. OK, let us say those were the first matches and the young players needed to adapt to the competition. But then giving away two sets against Kozuch-Brinker-Beier trio in a recent game looked strange for a team with a commitment for the final 6. In the end, there was absolutely no excuse for losing a set against Cuba on a home pitch. Looks like giving the bench-players a chance to warm-up is more important than getting into the final round. As we can see, this set really counts now.

I feel sorry for DOM. They had a weird strategy but played with their heart and, as for me, definitely deserved to qualify.

• I don't know, it's just some random thought...probably because she is so tall...and looks a bit "wild" with her big forehead, and sometimes on court she looks so clumsy :D

As I see Kakolewska I very much have the word "acromegaly" on my mind. The same applies to Dima Muserskiy. Poor sick people.

• Just to say I found Sieczka very very sexy, but not beautiful at all.

Skowronska is the kind of girl who's both beautiful and sexy.

Ewelina is sexy TO ME! I found her very attractive! I feel just the same about Bełcik. :rose:

Now this off topic is officially over. :drink: ^^

• USA with a lot of problems in reception. Both Hill and Richards playing really poorly.

• Vasileva doing a pretty impressive job so far. :super: