2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• they shouldnt have changed gibbemeyer,,they should sit harmoto,,she isnt good,,its her in the olympics and not bown that made them lose the gold

• serbian girls could learn so mutch from bulgarian girls how to fight for their country and dont give up when it is hard and not like are my nails done is my make up right do i look good and then they might win over some top 5 teams in the future they are so inconsistent
    keep up the good work bulgaria!

• That set :aww:

• Germany vs purto rico

Brinker+ Beier+ Geerties+ Izquierdo = 1 point in 1st set

• usa got really really lucky that is it bulgaria droped their lvl by a lot in the last few points

• Let's go USA!!! What a set.. I hope now they can start better.. so far Bulgaria has done not only a good serving job they also exploit USA block very very good.. Vasileva hit ever ball she could block-out.. and when there is a double bock in front of them they tip.. USA usually gets that, but today....

• omg! 3 straight bad points from rabadziheva and Bulgaria lose second set from 23-21 up!!! What a shame, hopefully they recover - USA are a momentum team, and when they have it, they can run away with the match..... ad time for vasileva to be back court when they needed her in the front.

• Does this mean Russia is out of contention for the final 6? From what I understand, for Russia to have a chance to be in the final 6, usa must lose by three sets and russia must win by three sets against thailand. :(

• lol turkey is a joke if they play like this they wont pass the group stages at ech

• losing to italyen juniors isnt the first time they lose to junior team they lost finals of european league to serbian juniors in their own home and they had full first team(serbian team was even younger then this italian team and there were none of the first team players)so turkey can have such big big flops from time to time they are even more inconsistent then serbian team

• In all due respect to Karch and his purpose to give every player including Hill experience, she had 4 consecutive mistakes.. 3 times she was blocked 2 of them 1 on 1 and then she hit out.. she'll get plenty experience in final 6 but if she keeps playing like this now and she's still on court they won't get there...
    PS is it that hard to block Ruseva? She hits only in zone 1.. and they keep having 2 blockers on the other angle

• what a game by bulgaria! it could have been 3-0 now if it wasn't for that mistake in the 2nd set.

• lol germany losing to porto rico rofl ?

• Bulgaria putting a lot of heart on the game. :box:

• In all due respect to Karch and his purpose to give every player including Hill experience, she had 4 consecutive mistakes.. 3 times she was blocked 2 of them 1 on 1 and then she hit out.. she'll get plenty experience in final 6 but if she keeps playing like this now and she's still on court they won't get there...
    PS is it that hard to block Ruseva? She hits only in zone 1.. and they keep having 2 blockers on the other angle

its like after kerry hill,,there's no one in the bench that is up to the task to score for usa that's why she's stuck with kerry