2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• Btw the worst desicion he made going on with 4 middles, cutting poll and having kauffeldt in the roster :aww:

If you can take 14 players it would be absolute nonsense NOT to take 4 MBs, otherwise if one got injured there'd be no more alternative for the remaining two. Taking 5 OHs would be stupid, already Izquierdo as 4th OH hardly played, so why take Poll who wouldn't add anything to German game? And please, don't say that Engelhardt should be there :roll:

• If you can take 14 players it would be absolute nonsense NOT to take 4 MBs, otherwise if one got injured there'd be no more alternative for the remaining two. Taking 5 OHs would be stupid, already Izquierdo as 4th OH hardly played, so why take Poll who wouldn't add anything to German game? And please, don't say that Engelhardt should be there :roll:

What kauffeldt adds german NT :whistle: Waiting on bench,coming to the court and just watch when even puerto rico players hits besides her blocks ? Its for sure that the worst position in german NT is OH so having 5 means a lot.Now when beier subs just there is geerties who is so young and just makes errors under pressure even against weak teams. :down: Already poll could do everything beier does :sleeping:

Anyway with guidetti nothing will change so you could be happy,you will see a team as u want and expect ,which just competes but cant beat any powerful teams ^^

• Serbia is really strong,
    probably would win the final round!

• So no one knows if the finals are going to be robin round ?

• I really cannot stand Hui Ruo Qi, so weak attack, weak defense

Zhu Ting + Wang Yi Mei + Zhang Lei will be the best for China

• USA, Serbia, Brazil and China all have a chance to win, and probably the medalists will come from that bunch. They all have weaknesses which could be exploited and it will be about the match ups - which team can expose the weaknesses of the other more. Japan have an outside chance because they will have home advantage, even though the team isnt in sync yet. I think USA are playing the most resilient type of volleyball as usual, which is why they have had a good winning record in the last couple of years. Also USA and Brazil can give it all in this competition because they are not going straight into another one after this.

I'm surprised Fernanda Garay is playing again, no rest for her. I wonder how she will arrive in the final round with the mental strength she will need to carry the team again.

• People complained before about Goncharovas errors, thats out of my mind really. She has 33 errors compared with Havlickovas 71 errors, Vasileva 51 errors, Skowronska 57 with even more points than them.

• for serbia tonite, too many unforced errors from the wingspikers, malagurski is not .
    malesevic is bad as always when she's on court, she likes touch-out balls...

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...