2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• BRA 3- ITA 0 :down:

ITA trashing to the net her 2nd set ball, then completely melting in the 3rd. Camera seems unfit to provide high balls for Diouf's spiking, while more effective than Signorile in serving Folie ... what a puzzle to solve...
    We must improve 2nd-line reception, absolutely ! and please, Mencarelli, stop sending Gennari to the slaughter as a lamb: you said last tuesday De Gennaro would have played, so put her in the field !!! ...
    One more question: what has happened to Bosetti and Costagrande ?One would have expected much more from them... Almost no impact on team performances, until now.
    My praises to Sorokaite, she may make mistakes, but she 's not afraid and shows guts, much more than many teammates of her.

And now, the last goal to achieve : avoiding the "wooden spoon" (i,e, ending F6 in the last place, losing 5 match in a row) ... I guess ITA-USA would be crucial...
    :wavy:

• btw i really think that belgium will beat italy and be the first on their group :whistle:

.. ... There's a motto in Italy (and elsewhere) saying "don't sell the bear's fur before killing the bear...". :wavy:

• great win brazil, congrats... ;)
    Thaisa destroying the others MB (including Fabiana), i'm waiting to see her vs. Milena...

• In polish newspapers there is an information, that FIVB is gonna make a huge changes, as it is written: "change is a foregone conclusion".
    So, in next year World Grand Prix (and World League) will be held in new system. Competition will be divided into 2 groups (strong and weak). In stronger group would be about 8-12 teams and winner of weaker group could be promoted to stronger group next year. Probably the name of the tournament also will be changed.

• Does it mean the Winner will born from round robin system ? They should only add 21 pts rule there and will be honey.

• Does it mean the Winner will born from round robin system ? They should only add 21 pts rule there and will be honey.

I'm also wondering about that. Maybe two groups in robin system? For today it's a mystery, but "in the autumn" everything will be clear. I don't know when will be next meeting of FIVB.

• I don't understand why Molnar is still playing..in attack she's useless and she is not doing that good also in reception and defense! and she also makes mistakes on serve :down:

• . There's a motto in Italy (and elsewhere) saying "don't sell the bear's fur before killing the bear...".

The motto is the same in Dutch :) :P