2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• A walk in the park for Brazil, zero effort by any team to stop them. what a pity.

• Congrats Brazil well deserved .

• These two matches, China's opposite, how about Zeng and Zhang?

An old question: How about China's opposite?

The same question: When can we stop others' opposite's heavy spike (In Chinese, "2号位造星运动", every opposite can be a super star when she faces Team China)?

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• gz brasil u earned it chinese subs played like amateurs i have to say anyways it is gonna be intresting watching world cup and best players in other nts versus brasil then we will get more of a feel how powerfull brasil nt really is

• If some 'strong' teams dont think that they could beat or compete with brazil at least they should allow some 'weaker' teams like germany or turkey for facing with them. :hit: im sure at least we'd see a fight on the court :whistle:

• i'm hating china and lang ping. had to set aside appointments just to watch their match against brazil and i ended up watching the worst game they have had since day one of this tournament.

ARE YOU EVEN KIDDING ME?

:wall: :wall: :wall:

• "I don't know why they avoid to play with the starting six against us. We're never holding back. Maybe that's the reason we're twice OG champions, and they aren't".

Sheilla just said that for the Brazilian reporter in Sapporo. :drink:

• sheilla just proved me that she is very stupid as a person if she was saying that for chinese i could understand but not for european teams cause they have ech in 4 days i would like to see the brasil being in the same situation like european teams it is easy to compete in south american championship when there isnt anyway that comes close to winning over brasil but in europe u have 8 teams that are very close and each 1 of them can win a titel same goes for usa as well they really dont have any competion in their own championships what so ever

• "I don't know why they avoid to play with the starting six against us. We're never holding back. Maybe that's the reason we're twice OG champions, and they aren't".

Sheilla just said that for the Brazilian reporter in Sapporo. :drink:

I agree with Sheilla , Brazil's commitment is second to none, we can see it in every tourney that they're participated. Respect to Brazil team. :heart:

• for terzic i could understand cause of ech but for china saving their players i can t they dont have any championship starting soon but i think ping saw how good serbia subs played and thought maybe i can surprise see with it but chinas subs are not good as serbias imo

China gonna have asian championship this month.

• I agree with Sheilla , Brazil's commitment is second to none, we can see it in every tourney that they're participated. Respect to Brazil team. :heart:

She is so smart isn't she. I wonder who'll play in Rio since there are 3 years to go, she'll be 33, Thaisa 30, Fabiana 32, Dani 32, Garay 30, Fabi 36... really strong indeed. How can Lang Ping try new players.. she is so stupid she should play all the players all the time..
    Don't get me wrong I like team Brazil, but I've mentioned many times I don't like them always play the same players.. it will be a third Olympic cycle and they don't have new players who can take over... only Gabi now.. The thing that other teams do is give experience to new players who should play in future.. this post olympic year us not that important.. but Brazil thinks they are machines so they can play like forever.. so when they start losing matches like in 2011 they'll get worried.. This year almost every team that was in F6 was testing new players.. (Serbia was not, but they have ECH) Brazil was full force so no wonder they won.. we'll see in future..

• I get that try new players is part of the job, especially with teams in a transition of generation. But I don't get how you don't put your strongest players in the final game. Zhu, Hui, Xu... they didn't play even a half of a set. It doesn't make sense to me.

• She is so smart isn't she. I wonder who'll play in Rio since there are 3 years to go, she'll be 33, Thaisa 30, Fabiana 32, Dani 32, Garay 30, Fabi 36... really strong indeed. How can Lang Ping try new players.. she is so stupid she should play all the players all the time..
    Don't get me wrong I like team Brazil, but I've mentioned many times I don't like them always play the same players.. it will be a third Olympic cycle and they don't have new players who can take over... only Gabi now.. The thing that other teams do is give experience to new players who should play in future.. this post olympic year us not that important.. but Brazil thinks they are machines so they can play like forever.. so when they start losing matches like in 2011 they'll get worried.. This year almost every team that was in F6 was testing new players.. (Serbia was not, but they have ECH) Brazil was full force so no wonder they won.. we'll see in future..

Sheilla wasn't saying about this. She was simply questioning why they didn't use their main players in such an important game. Why was Zhu benching in a final match? She could have made the difference dor China! It's not about renewing... But don't worry, Brazil has noce bunch of young players who can become good in future... :D :D

• China gonna have asian championship this month.

Yup. why does everyone think ech is the only upcoming tournament..
    Asian championship starts at 13/9.
    Judging from yesterday's match, China players do need to rest and get more preparation.
    I wanted to see a better match though, but this is understandable for China to rest some key players like Zhu & Hui..