2013 FIVB World Grand Prix

• how dumb glass is,,she saw hill struggled with reception and down to the floor and she will still set her low ball while hill is down,,hope glass wont be a choice in important tournaments in the future,,so foolish setter

• I didn't see 1st set, what happened to Murphy? She scored 5 pts in 1st set but in 2nd and 3rd she doesn't even enter for double sub. I don't see the point of entering Hagglund to serve for Fawcett when Murphy doesn't enter for Glass...and why is Lichtman playing instead of Hildebrand? She is not good :S

• I didn't see 1st set, what happened to Murphy? She scored 5 pts in 1st set but in 2nd and 3rd she doesn't even enter for double sub. I don't see the point of entering Hagglund to serve for Fawcett when Murphy doesn't enter for Glass...and why is Lichtman playing instead of Hildebrand? She is not good :S

no bearing game,,just letting the bench players to play

• im happy to see hashimoto,,she played with logan in japan and she was also hired by volero zurich last time,,she's slower but i like her demeanor like takeshita in managing the team

• im happy to see hashimoto,,she played with logan in japan and she was also hired by volero zurich last time,,she's slower but i like her demeanor like takeshita in managing the team

Nah, I don't like her sets even in Volero. I think the setter in Montreaux is much better than her. Fujita, I believe.

murphy and fawcett's jump serve is risky especially if theyre tired already,,hagglund serves are pretty much as effective sometimes so they use the sub

• Nah, I don't like her sets even in Volero. I think the setter in Montreaux is much better than her. Fujita, I believe.

i dont know,,she'salways the starting setter and i think they won the swiss league

• still curious where fawcette who scored world record 53 kills in korean league has gone? she never appeared after that record

• which, with all due respect, is not THAT difficult :whistle:

I also liked Fujita in Montreux and was surprised that she wasn't even in the wide roster for WGP. But Miyashita is likely to be Japan's setter for the next 10 years...

Yes, being tall is really advantageous for Miyashita. Unless, Kano suddenly shows an uber excellent setting skills. :-)

• Some people here are just so arrogant
    Chinese main players already played five sets again Japan
    Especially Zhu Ting it was mainly her against Japan
    She is clearly tired

Also Lang Ping obviously is testing the line up
    Even with the main players China is no way to beat Brazil 3:0 or 3:1
    Jenny already said that she aimed at winning the Asain Championship
    You can see now China and Japan already played five sets in the last three meetings
    Japan will be the most difficult one for China and there are also Korea and Thailand
    The last tim China won the Asain Championship was 2005 sure China want the championships back

Its so hilarious and pathetic saying that Serbia keeping the main players is correct because of ECH
    Obviously only Russia and Italy can make trouble to Serbia and other teams no chance
    So Serbia is right coz it is European team and China is wrong coz it is Asain team??

• Now it's time for Awarding Ceremony, who will get awards? :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Congratulations to USA for winning the Gold for the final match of this tournament..saving ur best for last!hahaha
    i also commend Kiraly for his luck on their last game or else whole usa will be really dismayed with usa performance this finals,,hehehe

• Asian championship starts one week later than European championship, that definitely makes a difference. And China today played almost a "real" final against Brazil, so I don't think resting players in a final is right. Lang Ping could at least have tried starting with the best line-up and if it had shown that Brazil was going to win anyway, she still could have taken the tired players out...

• Give some people a break. They were just sharing their personal thoughts --- as a FAN. At the end of the day, we are all still Subject to the decision of the Head Coach. No matter if "we" see a good alternative.

Nevertheless, Lichtman I guess is the key player for this match.

Till next year WGP!!!

• Any link for awarding ceremony?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Any link for awarding ceremony?

I waaaant it too.