Hello. :)

• Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around for a while now, but I've only now decided to post in the forums.
    I'm Rômulo from Brazil. Been following vollyball since I was a little kid (I'm 21 now). Favorite NTs are Brazil, Poland and Bulgaria; favorite teams can be found on the left. :)

Hope to have a nice time here!

• Hi Rômulo :wavy: Your name is so cool!

Nice to know that there are people in Brazil who like Polish NT and polish teams ;) Btw high five 'cause I'm a fan of Bulgarian NT as well :win:
    I guess that you follows male volleyball? But who knows... Correct me if I'm wrong.

For sure you will have a nice time here - stay and check ;) It's a real fun to discuss about volleyball (and not only about volleyball) here with all those crazy people :D Join this craziness! This forum is like a paradise for such a volleyball addicts like me 'cause I can talk about volleyball all the time and my roommates told me I'm talking in my sleep. So, if you're volleyball addict, you're in a perfect place. Enjoy and see you soon :flower:

• Welcome!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Hi Rômulo :wavy: Your name is so cool!

Nice to know that there are people in Brazil who like Polish NT and polish teams ;) Btw high five 'cause I'm a fan of Bulgarian NT as well :win:
    I guess that you follows male volleyball? But who knows... Correct me if I'm wrong.

For sure you will have a nice time here - stay and check ;) It's a real fun to discuss about volleyball (and not only about volleyball) here with all those crazy people :D Join this craziness! This forum is like a paradise for such a volleyball addicts like me 'cause I can talk about volleyball all the time and my roommates told me I'm talking in my sleep. So, if you're volleyball addict, you're in a perfect place. Enjoy and see you soon :flower:

hahaha thank you!
    I do follow female volleyball too! There are a few teams (like Vakifbank, Eczacibasi, Vôlei Amil/Campinas and Unilever/Rio) and several players I like, I just don't follow them as much as I do with the male teams I'm fond of. :) Brazilian and Turkish female NTs are among my favorite groups as well.

• Hello ! :wavy: It's nice to read that Poland NT is one of your favorite team :D