World League 2013

• I wouldn't be that critical, it's an interesting game for a WL start. There were some rallies in the first set, you can't complain :) Btw, did you notice that there is in fact a beach volleyball net? The stitch is normally the one they use outside, not indoors. But who cares :D

• I've watched similar match last week, it was Bosnia and Herzegovina - Azerbaijan in Zagreb. I'm too tired to write, just look @ errors in general. Now I'm sure Croatia can't play WL without problems. :drink:

• Didn't make it :whistling: Fell asleep at the very end of third set... Kooistra on attack again. Do they have a real OPP or they simply don't? Not that Wytze is bad. Just sayin'... Our commentators were confused as if they haven't actually seen him on this position ever before. As if he didn't play as OPP in Skra.

I wouldn't be that critical, it's an interesting game for a WL start. There were some rallies in the first set, you can't complain :) Btw, did you notice that there is in fact a beach volleyball net? The stitch is normally the one they use outside, not indoors. But who cares :D

I was so sleepy that I haven't even seen it.

• Didn't make it :whistling: Fell asleep at the very end of third set... Kooistra on attack again. Do they have a real OPP or they simply don't? Not that Wytze is bad. Just sayin'... Our commentators were confused as if they haven't actually seen him on this position ever before. As if he didn't play as OPP in Skra.

I was so sleepy that I haven't even seen it.

I stopped the stream at the beginning of set 3, so don't worry :) They have, of course, opposites, but it's the decision of the coach to play with Kooistra. Overbeeke is on the bench, Krolis is absent (don't know why), they have options on the position. Kooistra yesterday played surprisingly well, it wasn't at all the problem for the Dutch. Kaziyski mentioned already they made too many mistakes, including serve ones.

I checked the pictures in FIVB of all three games so far, they are all using a beach net. Maybe it's part of the FIVB decision to try and merge volley and beach volley more, who knows. Net changes we will endure, rule changes will be too much!

• Krolis is recovering from Achilles tendon injury, by now he should started with practices but 7 month break is long long period. Kooistra played good because Nimir was setting higher and slower balls to him unlike match in Zagreb ;)

I'm really surprised by this as Kooistra played as OPP in Modena for year, maybe even two so he is familiar with opp duties

• Korea played today as machine, especially from middle and 2nd line. Japan only looked..
    Korea tactics and combinations look as in Women's Japanese Team, Japan play as Women's Korean Team.

• I'm really surprised by this as Kooistra played as OPP in Modena for year, maybe even two so he is familiar with opp duties

I was surprised that they were so surprised too, believe me :P In the end they summed it up brilliantly that together with Kooistra Skra had actually 4 OPPs last season :D

• It looks like Canada is still all about Schmitt. This guy is amazing. What a pity he won't ever fight for something with a waek team like this deside of him. :(

Just Winter helped him. The other 2 good players they have, Soonias and Lewis, weren't there tonight.

• It looks like Canada is still all about Schmitt. This guy is amazing. What a pity he won't ever fight for something with a waek team like this deside of him. :(

Just Winter helped him. The other 2 good players they have, Soonias and Lewis, weren't there tonight.

Lewis was on bench :drink: i'm wondering where is Howatson, he had great season in Paris

btw. alex Ferreira is average player but his serving is :obey: