World League 2013

• The problem with Visotto's hair is the fact that it looks like he hadn't washed it in weeks once he is playing and sweating. Anyway.

I think that Poland didn't take well the way they lost the first set which is why they crashed so hard in the second one. We will see how the third one will go.

• Poland is not showing their best game in my opinion. Kurek subbed, Nowakowsky could do more

• Brazil seems unfocused this set. Again, way too many freaking errors.
    Winiarski entered the game well and is giving more balance to Poland it seems.

• Nobody will ask about Ignaczak, when Poland has such a libero as Zatorski - definitely the best player of these two matches :obey:

• Brazil has 29 errors already. They would've finished the game already if the number was only slightly lower.
    EDIT: Once again the Brazilian broadcaster says Konarski is a setter. lol

• Interesting game, I am glad that they broadcast it in Bulgaria :) Go, Winiar!

• Nobody will ask about Ignaczak, when Poland has such a libero as Zatorski - definitely the best player of these two matches :obey:

:obey: :obey: I agree!

The problem with Visotto's hair is the fact that it looks like he hadn't washed it in weeks once he is playing and sweating. Anyway.

I think that Poland didn't take well the way they lost the first set which is why they crashed so hard in the second one. We will see how the third one will go.

it does not look good at all on a big TV in HD :aww:

BTW I am watching the match live on Al Jazeera 1 HD on a big screen and the crowd, the hall, the fans looks fantastic :obey: :obey: Respect Poland, you are doing a great job advertising this sport!
    My commmentator keeps calling Zygadlo Ruciak for no apparent reason :lol: :lol: Good job Poland taking a set! One more, please! I want a tiebrek :thumbsup:

• I watch it on NEWs 7. Luckily this Bulgarian knows the players and their positions. At least that.

I agree that Poland's audience just demands respect. The atmosphere in the hall is just awesome. I also pay respect to the television that broadcasts the game, because that's the way to do it. The cameras angles here are far better than the ones for our game against France. The repeats are dead on and you could really watch the game closely.

• I agree that Poland's audience just demands respect. The atmosphere in the hall is just awesome. I also pay respect to the television that broadcasts the game, because that's the way to do it. The cameras angles here are far better than the ones for our game against France. The repeats are dead on and you could really watch the game closely.

Agree. It's really a pleasure to watch this. Even for a total "Men's Volleyball novice" like me. :)

• Rezende took his son out from the court and his team has died :lol: Arjona plays so bad, everyone sees it except BERNARDO.

C'mon Poles, let's divide the points :win:

• But the game wasn't so bad as it now

It'd be the same or even worse. The whole team is down and whoever the setter is, that won't be fixed.
    Lucarelli is not playing well, Dante is not helping and Mário Jr. is a mess right now. Winiarski is killing the game pretty much all by himself.

• What a match :cheesy: :cheesy:

4 set 25-20 ---> POLSKA :super: :super: :super: :drink: :drink: :drink: