World League 2013

• ah :wall: The only way this Iran team wins set in World League is a big lead before 20, otherwise they will choke in crucial points. what's what exactly happened today and also 2 weeks ago in Russia.

anyway, it was Iran's first defeat at home after 14 years.

• ah :wall: The only way this Iran team wins set in World League is a big lead before 20, otherwise they will choke in crucial points. what's what exactly happened today and also 2 weeks ago in Russia.

anyway, it was Iran's first defeat at home after 14 years.

Okay, but Iran was not even near to it's best shape in first two sets. They need some self-confidence and tactic and that was what Velasco talked about :drink: Iran is great team anyway :)

• What an amazing support from the Iranian audience for its team. Pleasure to watch and hear them :)

I was zapping 'cause I couldn't decide which match to watch. Finally decided to watch the Italian-Russian circus. Half of the match was spent on brilliant acting ofc :lol: Italians are masters but it gets so much more interesting if they have such Spiridonov opposite :D Though I'm expecting more in second match.

Geez, Giovi is so much better than Bari. Not a big discovery. But a lot of the time it took Berruto to get it :P

• [quote='bella',index.php?page=Thread&postID=219525#post219525

I was zapping 'cause I couldn't decide which match to watch. Finally decided to watch the Italian-Russian circus. Half of the match was spent on brilliant acting ofc :lol: Italians are masters but it gets so much more interesting if they have such Spiridonov opposite :D Though I'm expecting more in second match.

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Let we see how will Poland react... I believe they have in their heads they HAVE TO win this match :white:

Oh, believe me they have it in their heads... I'm not really worried. Our guys can handle the pressure.

• Volleywood posted that Bulgaria is not able to finish World League because of the crisis, according to HERE. Is that true? Can anyone find anything recent about this on Bulgarian websites please?

• Zyglado please let the Polish national team, you being the eldest is the first to go out of control, low setters and outside the network.

• Oh, believe me they have it in their heads... I'm not really worried. Our guys can handle the pressure.

They can't. They've lost everything, already. With a coach on the top. Anastasi has never been first to make a subsitute on court, but he's freackin' annoying with keeping his favorite on court all the time, like he's blind to his mistakes. I really have enough, Bulgaria and USA earned more points on France, than we would be able to get. It may be a key to close the doors to Argentina (or maybe they are closed already).

THAT SUCKS!!!

I miss those times, when during the WL this thread lived...

• lol Poland shouldn't worry, you will get max points vs Argentina, while Usa didn't and Bulgaria i'm sure will not either. Doesn't matter if you don't get all vs France.