World League 2013

• I read that De Cecco may not play with Poland also because of fever and cold.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I saw it too. I just hope he is in shape, not like the last two games.

Yeah, he would be key player in both matches. I can't imagine Bratoev/Alexiev withstanding the serves of Anderson, Holt and co. That's why Placci took Penchev in the plane as well. Also, this is a huge series for Alexiev. If he remains stable and effective against USA and Brazil, he can turn out to be a very very dangerous player. What a transformation, a real catharsis :D

• William + Wallace pretty much save this game by themselves. Mário Jr. and the reception line were a fucking mess.
    Happy for the guys nevertheless, but they need to sort whatever happened in this game asap. They were barely playing in the last three sets; no side outs, no blocks, terrible serving, plenty of mistakes. Hopefully the next match will be better.

And by the way, I still miss Serginho.

• Hahah, France continues stealing points from favorites :D Grebennikov is sooooooo... can't find a word... he's just fantastic. I have freakin' crush on French liberos, since I remember. Henno is still my master. But Jennia, seriously... :obey:
    Did I tell you guys Le Roux looks like a boys-band guy imo? Such a Backstreet Boys look...

Not one single change in Poland's roster against Argentina. Guess we're still fighting.

Well, it seems they fight with themselves, it looks like that if u ask me, so I guess it's a good thing Andrea keep this roster. They have to win finally. But for God's sake I want to see substitutions during match if the things will look not that good. Drzyzga finally forget how to set :wacko: Use him, Andrea!

Ok. I have to say - I'm a bit nervous. Cheer me up, guys. Win it!

• This is our worst match this year by far. The guys seriously must have huge mental issues. I can't explain it any other way.