Montreux Volley Masters 2013

• 3 0 isn't torture exactly besides chinese team will probably torture a lot of teams in future :lol: sec serious candidate is Dom but i think Bra will pass them also i have strong feelings about it

• Dominica could be a tough piece for this Brasil :D

• I just dont understand the choice of Tirozzi...

I mean, If it is to use the tournament to give experience for the youngers...than use Caterina and Gennari, or Barcellini.

Maybe Tirozzi is there to give some experience to the team, but she didnt make a good game...yeah she did 21 points, but how many she delivered for free with mistakes? So Maybe would be a smarter option to go for the younger girls.

I don't understand those posts against both Valentina. I.e Tirozzi and Diouf.
    Tirozzi and Barcellini came from the same year : 1986. Why not giving a chance to Tirozzi when everybody knows Italy suffers a lack of powerful spikers ?
    Maybe it's a bad choice, we'll see. But for Montreux Masters Mencarelli is right. Barcellini is not a newbie in NT and Caterina Bosetti looks to be a bit tired.

Regarding Valentina Diouf, it's not on the bench she will improve :whistle:

Of course if Italy makes as many mistakes as yesterday Germany is fav this evening !

• Definitely not, I expect Italy to win easily tonight. German team is very inexperienced and the players who were supposed to stabilize the team were bad yesterday...

Uffff ! I didn't see the previous game of Guidetti's team !
    So both Valentina shine today ^^

• Seems this tournament ends for germany so early cause although italy is the most proper team to beat they r wasting the chance with useless players.Guidetti and his some extraordinary thoughts :gone:

i would be so glad if manabe manages german NT :roll:

• Once again, I'm asking myself if Anne Matthes would be in NT if she wasn't Beltrami's girlfriend :whistle:
    She's by far the most experienced of the players out there, but also the worst, and yet she plays the whole match while Engelhardt doesn't even play one rally. All the talk about using Montreux for testing new players and then they're just watching. Poll got her chance today and glamorously failed (except for her serves in 2nd set), so I hope tomorrow it's time for Engelhardt. I don't expect her to be much better, but if we have to play with bad players, let it at least be NEW bad players who might still have a chance to improve and learn and not the same old bad players we've had for years now :aww:

• Once again, I'm asking myself if Anne Matthes would be in NT if she wasn't Beltrami's girlfriend

The answer is both yes and no. :whistle:

On the other hand, for some players (Matthes, Berit), it's simply a matter of being in increased roles and not being able to meet the expectations of those roles. :teach:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Once again, I'm asking myself if Anne Matthes would be in NT if she wasn't Beltrami's girlfriend :whistle:
    She's by far the most experienced of the players out there, but also the worst, and yet she plays the whole match while Engelhardt doesn't even play one rally. All the talk about using Montreux for testing new players and then they're just watching. Poll got her chance today and glamorously failed (except for her serves in 2nd set), so I hope tomorrow it's time for Engelhardt. I don't expect her to be much better, but if we have to play with bad players, let it at least be NEW bad players who might still have a chance to improve and learn and not the same old bad players we've had for years now :aww:

dear matthias;
    ı like german team but matthes never deserved to NT.because her spike,serve and receive have never been good as good as brinker's or beier's.actually their spike and receives arent good but its enough.

• giudetti is such a two-face looking like a genius in vakifbank (welll with superstars like furst and gozde the choices for the first 6 are much more easier) but in the german nt insists on letting old and bad players play :P