2013 CEV Youth European Championship - Serbia / Montenegro

The 2nd round tournaments shall be played in a single round robin, according to the principle "each one against each other".

1st and 2nd ranked teams will qualify to the Final Round. Teams ranked 3rd, 4th, 5th or 6th are eliminated.

After the 2nd round, a drawing of lots shall allocate the teams to the preliminary pools of the final round.

• Rules from CEV documents are different than real rules.

5 Best Teams and 4 Best Teams from 2nd places will qualify to the Final 12.

Serbia, Montenegro and Turkey are in.

• Without changes in Youth Azerbaijan's game style.

One Player got total 3 balls.. second 8.. third 1 ball.. fourth 74 balls.. fifth 73..

Like in Senior Team, all balls to Mammadova or Rahimova but that was enough to beat Spain.

• What happened?when I was watching Greece coach was complaining about smth, now the hall is dark :?:

• What happened?when I was watching Greece coach was complaining about smth, now the hall is dark :?:

problems of electricity as i hear in whole the city because of the bad wheather

• problems of electricity as i hear in whole the city because of the bad wheather

in 5 minutes

• What are You observations during match?

AZE is a very well worked team with two very good attackers.It was a surprise for everyone that yesterday won Spain.I think they can do it as well tonight

• What are You observations during match?

I agree with you, it is not different from our NT game, 2 main attackers. Maybe, in this level it is enough to have 2 very good attackers, but overall I don like this kind of game.

• Are there any good talents for future of german NT?

It's too early to tell probably...but setter Irina Kemmsies and MB Wiebke Silge made a very good impression. Opp Josephine Dörr played very well in the first two matches against easy opponents, but yesterday she was subbed out in 1st set and didn't return...

• It's probably the only interesting match (Hungary match was very boring after 2nd set), and I don't think soooo many people are interested :P

So You want to say that if I didn't admonish You, You would give link GER-CZE today here?

• Qualificated

Group A:Italy,Russia
    Group B:Germany,Czech Republic
    Group C: Poland,Netherlands
    Group D: Slovenia
    Group E:France,Greece

Already qualificated Turkey,Sebia,Montenegro