2013 CEV Youth European Championship - Serbia / Montenegro

• Cant wait for the stats but from memory our libero looked like a "disaster zone" - beginning of the 2nd set several consecutive no-receptions and Greece gets early advantage, 4set 15-12 for Poland she comes in and again bad reception and we are 2 points down.

Well what do you know she wasnt the worst after all, Damaske beat her with 7rec errors i guess i remembered mainly our libero coz of the moments when she made her mistakes

• Of course Malinov and Bonifacio are the brightest stars, but also the other ten players are very very good!
    This Italian youth generation will definitely have a bright future in adult NT after Rio2016 :win:

• so it will be italy-turkey and serbia-poland :super:

• oh so it's italy vs. serbia then :)

• Great victory for Greece.Congratulations girls.The girls should win against Czech Republic.Played much better with better statistics.I hope some of them can make a great career.
    And for tonight i don't think Poland wanted to loose...

• Great victory for Greece.Congratulations girls.The girls should win against Czech Republic.Played much better with better statistics.I hope some of them can make a great career.

Greece for sure is 3rd.So for the ranking 5-8 we have

Greece-Russia
    Germany-(Slovenia or Czech Rep.)

Poland definitely wanted to win but our coach was irresponsible a bit. He started the match without our leader Malwina Smarzek and Małgorzata Smieszek who is starting six player too.

Anyway it's nice too see that Greek volleyball has a new generation. If I remember well senior GRE NT hadn't been played on international tournament since Athens 2004. I remember that GRE beat POL on 2002 World Championships in Germany and thanks to it advanced to the second round. It's a pitty that Greek women's volleyball lost so many years even without European Championships performance...

• Poland definitely wanted to win but our coach was irresponsible a bit. He started the match without our leader Malwina Smarzek and Małgorzata Smieszek who is starting six player too.

Anyway it's nice too see that Greek volleyball has a new generation. If I remember well senior GRE NT hadn't been played on international tournament since Athens 2004. I remember that GRE beat POL on 2002 World Championships in Germany and thanks to it advanced to the second round. It's a pitty that Greek women's volleyball lost so many years even without European Championships performance...

The problem in Greece is that we have no a serious federation just like in basketball and waterpolo.I hope some athletes will decide to go and learn the secrets of modern volleyball to abroad

• I repeat once again :) :
    ITALY does not have back-up players! All 12 Italian girls are strong and high level players!

my friend, high level or not, a back-up player is a back-up player....you try to mean Italy dont have a fixed starter list or Italy plays with a different roster for every match ?

• my friend, high level or not, a back-up player is a back-up player....you try to mean Italy dont have a fixed starter list or Italy plays with a different roster for every match ?

What I mean is that the 12 Italian girls are all at the same HIGH level ;)

• Does Italy has fixed starters ? what about middles? all of them are on the same level?

The only "fixed" MB starter is Bonifacio(she's already in Junior NT), but also Danesi and Berti are very good and TALL :D
    The other "fixed" star is Ofelia Malinov, the setter/spiker, she can play in all roles :cheesy:

• Well I looked into Russia-Germany stats and I saw that good Germany Players were better only in blocks and "only tall' Russian Players were better in others:

Russia - Germany:

Aces: 13 - 11
    Rec pos: 42% - 29%
    Rec exc: 30% - 23%
    Attack exc: 38% - 34%
    Block: 5 - 11

As I expected Someone saw what wanted to see.

• But still, Germany won. Strange, isn't it?

• I didn't spoke who won who lost, 2 points more only for Germany. I wrote this to show that You aren't objective when Germany plays vs Others, not first time.