2013 CEV Youth European Championship - Serbia / Bosnia Herzegovina

• Poland won all matches -6- 3-0.
    Tomorrow real challenge for Russia and Poland.

I think that is the most succesfull year for Poland Youth level ever.

• Poland won all matches -6- 3-0.
    Tomorrow real challenge for Russia and Poland.

I think that is the most succesfull year for Poland Youth level ever.

Didn't Poland win this event in 2005?
    Or do you mean both boys' and girls' team got great results?

• Fantastic tournament for Russia. I can't remember who is last player which impressed me on this level but Poletaev is a beast. :obey:

So true! He was definitely the shinest player of Russia, but I would add their setter, too. Today he was doing completely outstanding things with Polish blockers...

• So true! He was definitely the shinest player of Russia, but I would add their setter, too. Today he was doing completely outstanding things with Polish blockers...

Poland fought well but class difference was obvious. Yet, this generation can do big things ;)

• Congrats to Russia.
    This is not too bad for Poland. At least they succeeded in one set and actually had a little chance in the fourth set. However, as Polish senior NT had struggled with OH problems for a long time (especially in receiving part), this problem also exists in youth team.Hopefully some kid could step out as a competent OH soon.
    I also like the young libero, especially when he moves from right corner to left corner to take reception in extraordinary speed.

• Congrats to Russia.
    This is not too bad for Poland. At least they succeeded in one set and actually had a little chance in the fourth set. However, as Polish senior NT had struggled with OH problems for a long time (especially in receiving part), this problem also exists in youth team.Hopefully some kid could step out as a competent OH soon.
    I also like the young libero, especially when he moves from right corner to left corner to take reception in extraordinary speed.

show me team on youth level that has good reception :win:

• it`s great year for Polish youth players. Girls with golden and Boys with silver!
    I thought that boys also get golden, but silver is great too :)
    Congratulations for Russia.

• Anyone knows players individual awards?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• best spiker and scorer: Bartosz Bućko (Polska)
    best blocker: Vlasov Ilia (Rosja)
    best server: Pankov Pavel (Rosja)
    best libero: Kacper Piechocki (Polska)
    best receiver: Rafał Szymura (Polska)
    best setter: Depovere Sander (Belgia)