Hello from Poland! :)

• Hi everyone!

I'm from Poland. I love volleyball. Besides I like watching a basketball, handball and ski jumping ^^

Sorry for my errors, but my English is not very good. I hope that by writing with you will be a better. I hope spend nice time on the forum :D

• Sorry for my errors, but my English is not very good. I hope that by writing with you will be a better. I hope spend nice time on the forum :D

you can be sure of that :thumbup:

welcome

• New power from Poland came :D Hi there :wavy:
    Write as much as you can and you will see that soon you will be able to provide tutoring in English :D

Handball and ski jumping - high five! :thumbsup: Have you seen today's contest? I'm still rolling with the laughter after the interview with Piotrek Żyła.

So, I hope to see you soon in other threads. Welcome. Feel free. Write a lot. And have fun! ;)

• Hey there! :drink: Always awesome to see a fellow Poland/Sovia fan.

Quote from bella

I'm still rolling with the laughter after the interview with Piotrek Żyła.

Same here :rolll: I absolutely adore the guy, he's legend.

• Welcome to the forum mewka,enjoy !! :)

• Welcome to the forum! Have fun!

I'm pretty new here too and I ensure you English is not my first language either, but being in such forums definitely will help you improve your skills.

• Thank tou everybody.

Have you seen today's contest? I'm still rolling with the laughter after the interview with Piotrek Żyła.

Yes. Piotrek Żyła is very crazy :thumbsup:

• Cześć :)

• Welcome

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.