European League 2013

• Thanks for the stauts.

Saskia seems to be in a good form right now, although we have to see how she will keep going... Berit getting only 2 balls in attack :what:

• Stats

Kozuch on bench, Artmenko too.

Hippe and Furst good performance :super:

Sassi 12, Chris 11 and Maren had 10 pts. According to Maren's standards her performance is not enough, her performance could have been much better :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• ' As for the scoring system that will be tested in conjunction with the European League – sets up to 21 points and only one technical time-out at 12 – Vande Broek sounds rather enthusiastic: “As I work for the television doing some commentary I am often asked to identify measures to make the game quicker and more exciting - these rules will contribute additional thrill to the matches” he says. '

Professional's opinion is priceless ^^

• Germany 3-0 Israel (21-14, 21-13, 25-23)

Oh, have by the third set FIVB and CEV thought 'hey, new rules suck, let's go back to the previous ones!'? :D

• ' As for the scoring system that will be tested in conjunction with the European League – sets up to 21 points and only one technical time-out at 12 – Vande Broek sounds rather enthusiastic: “As I work for the television doing some commentary I am often asked to identify measures to make the game quicker and more exciting - these rules will contribute additional thrill to the matches” he says. '

Did someone think to ask the follow up -- In what ways for example?

I personally don't care too much about the technical timeouts. I'm fine with less timeouts.

But shortening the sets to 21 means less volleyball in general. And missing the serves and start of points due to replays of previous points will be annoying. My early impressions from watching yesterday's men and today's euro league matches...

• 5 sets in Turkey-Hungary only 80 minutes..

Essence of the game + save time = more time to everything

• During CL season You would have more time to sleep ^^

• Busra Cansu complains 5 sec. rule at serves she says i wasn't able to do my rituals before she was her serves :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Belgium 3-1 Serbia Stats

Leys (good attack and reception) and Bland (73%, 7 blocks) :super: :thumbsup:

I saw the biggest part of the match.

To be honest it was a really low level match..Belgium played awful and was really lucky Serbia's B/C team made many easy mistakes..

Leys needs to work at her fitness...she can only score by tipping and block-out...

• Why did Modena take Hélène Rousseaux :white:
    Awful game this evening against Serbia reserves :wacko:
    How was her season at Muszyna ???

• How was her season at Muszyna ???

Umm, let's see - bench, bench and some more bench :down:
    Seriously, she has played like maybe 3-4 matches in the starting 6? And that's tops. Other than that she had some subs, but for the most of the season you could actually forget she was there. Probably that's why she made those little videos about Muszyna's preparation to the Polish Cup :lol: