European League 2013

• Germany beat israel 3-0(21-13,21-10,21-16) weiss played as main setter in the first match she came to the team,hope guidetti wont waste hanke on bench.Kauffeldt 10,brandt 9,hippe 8,beier 6 points

• Officialy i can say that Slavina Koleva is a future substitute in the place of Eva Yaneva. Very nice and positive is her inclusion in the squad. In the start of the season i was been very dissapointed because of the absence of Kremena Kamenova but Slavina is a nice move and appreciate it.

• Germany lose 0:3 against Belgium without Rousseaux and Dirickx. Now that worries me a bit :|

According to photos Maren, Maggie, Chris trio played this match ?( 8|

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Big congrats to belgium they have been making really good job so far,and for germany :aww: Eventhough couldnt watch the game im sure after belgium made clear blocks german players tried to make points with useless tips and it didnt work as usual.Losing is not the mattter but if u lose 3-0 against a team which havent particular success and experience there must be something wrong.Guidetti says he uses this tournament to see new players but the tournament is going and its almost sure that belgium would be the first :tzz:

Anyway there is not much to say just now germany has to win against serbia with guidetti :roll:

• No stats yet, but from photos I see: Hanke - Kozuch, Brinker - Beier, Fürst - Brandt. So in theory the best team we have available from this roster (maybe except Brandt, but she played pretty well recently).
    Looks like Belgium has the best chances to win the pool, so it's very important that we beat Serbia tomorrow so we have a better chance for 2nd place.

• I don`t understand, why turkish Team can dominate the Champions League.

Their 1st is avarage their 2nd Team are Bunglers

First is average? Turkish and serbia national teams are the best ones in europe for now.

Seems germany is the average one,hope they will be more powerful otherwise other tournaments will be like european league

• There is nothing positives to say about it.

I don't agree with you. Thanks to foreign players level of turkish players is constatly increasing. Their current starting line-up: Naz-Neslihan-Bahar-Busra-Gozde-Seda-Gizem can fight with the best teams in Europe, they can fight with Italy, Serbia, Russia and many others.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Still no stats :roll: but match report on DVV site:
    Starting six as written above, later all players entered the match. Guidetti says that our attack was weak and the block even worse and even simple elements of the game didn't work. Especially the key players aren't in good shape yet. Best scorer was Kozuch with 12 points.

• Germany is anything else than avarage, they are :down:

German NT is not that bad just now things are not going well thanks to some 'smart' desicions.Still i hope this is not the 'real' german team cause the real one has the power of being champion in europe or another tournament

• German NT is not that bad just now things are not going well thanks to some 'smart' desicions.Still i hope this is not the 'real' german team cause the real one has the power of being champion in europe or another tournament

The only Women Team from Germany, that is under the best in the europe and the world, is the Women Football National Team.
    Anything else, Volleyball, Handball, Basketball... is crap