Polish NT 2013

• i got "ń" sound but this "ł " is harder to recognize...

Don't worry I study polish philology and i learn a lot about polish language. It's hard to say not only for you, sometimes the Poles have a problem how to say some words :lol: (not really with "ł", but for example: "Król Karol kupił królowej Karolinie korale koloru koralowego" or "Julia lojalna, Julia nielojalna" click , click) :lol:

ps. - but trust me, polish is beautiful :heart: (in my opinion of course)

• Why doesn't Glinka want to come back to Polish NT? ?(
    At least for the incoming ECH...
    Skorupa - Skowronska - Glinka - Werblinska - Bednarek - Okuniewska - Maj

THIS would be a serious candidate team for gold medal at the next European Championships!

• Andrzej Niemczyk said once: "Gosia is not only good player, she is also good businesswoman." and it gave me clearness about Glinka and NT. Maybe till 2005 she played with heart. Next her personal aim was OG. She did it. What might want more?

• Andrzej Niemczyk said once: "Gosia is not only good player, she is also good businesswoman." and it gave me clearness about Glinka and NT. Maybe till 2005 she played with heart. Next her personal aim was OG. She did it. What might want more?

Maybe OG was her main goal but remember that she came back after Beijing 2008 and played in 2010 World Championships :whistle: On the other side maybe this is an example of being businesswoman because she had an opprtunity to work with very good coach Jerzy Matlak and prepare to league season after the maternity. It paid off as she was MVP of the Champions Legaue 2011. :drink:

Anyway there are no chances for her return. She said many times that NT is closed topic for her.

• I'd like to see Glinka in NT again, but Poland can't rely on her anymore. She has done a lot for her NT already and it's time to find another one who can replace Glinka...although I don't see any so far :tzz:

• Don't worry I study polish philology and i learn a lot about polish language. It's hard to say not only for you, sometimes the Poles have a problem how to say some words :lol: (not really with "ł", but for example: "Król Karol kupił królowej Karolinie korale koloru koralowego" or "Julia lojalna, Julia nielojalna" click , click) :lol:

ps. - but trust me, polish is beautiful :heart: (in my opinion of course)

im not into Slavic languages much but maybe i should try with one...like POlish.what differ POlish from other Slavic languages,mainly?

• im not into Slavic languages much but maybe i should try with one...like POlish.what differ POlish from other Slavic languages,mainly?

In polish it's hard to say some words and gramatic is so hard, but I think that somebody who want to learn any language can do it! :) So , good luck!

Sooo, Makowski?

In the next Tuesday (23.04.2013) we will name of the new coach of polish national team, you can read more on the official website polish federation of volleyball --> CLICK

• I`m not so happy, but we will see...Good luck ! :thumbup:

• I hope that it's a good decision. I'm sure that Makowski is better than Świderek, but we'll see :whistle:

• Wojtek, me too ... I was hoping, that PZPS will choose a better coach. Someone with successes and good CV. I'm not happy with this choice, but it was clear as early as January. :|

• Matlak' s terrible coach, from him everyone' s better. However, the minimalist approach isn' t good. ;)

• I'm sure that Makowski is better than Świderek, but we'll see :whistle:

Świderek was the worst coach ever :) Polish NT didn't achieve anything and they lost their rank.

• Maciej Kosmol received a proposal for being an assistant coach, I don't know if someone else could be worse :aww: :what: :white:
    What do you think about it?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Świderek was the worst coach ever :) Polish NT didn't achieve anything and they lost their rank.

With him Poland NT had the best year in 2012 something that had not happened since 2008