Polish NT 2013

• With him Poland NT had the best year in 2012 something that had not happened since 2008

The best year? They were 8th in WGP and didn't qualified for the Olympic Games. They dropped some positions in the rank.
    The Yeltsin Cup- They were lin last place. Świderek couldn't communicate with the clubs. He was the worst coach.

• The best year? They were 8th in WGP and didn't qualified for the Olympic Games. They dropped some positions in the rank.
    The Yeltsin Cup- They were lin last place. Świderek couldn't communicate with the clubs. He was the worst coach.

They were 2nd in the European Olympic qualifying. They did a great job, could not win in the end if ouvesse many thefts jutiz to Turkey. In WGP they had Baranska. And they only played with YC startups is not?

• They were 2nd in the European Olympic qualifying. They did a great job, could not win in the end if ouvesse many thefts jutiz to Turkey. In WGP they had Baranska. And they only played with YC startups is not?

You don't know all the circumstances. Świderek didn't have good relations with the clubs. He couldn't communicate with them. Many people are complaining that he took his favorites to NT. (Skowronska and her friends). Zebrowska is OPP but she was OH in NT...
    Poland got a wild card to 2011 FIVB Women's World Cup. Świderek gave it back to FIVB...

• Poland got a wild card to 2011 FIVB Women's World Cup. Świderek gave it back to FIVB...

I didn't know that :what: what a stupid mistkae, he refused to get so many points to Ranking, we would have been 6th-7th in WC and should be at least 12th in current Raninkg :mad:

Zebrowska is OPP but she was OH in NT...

Maybe it wasn't wise turn, but we have significant lack of OHs - especially high strong spiker with quite stable reception - only Kasprzak (weith her reception :D) or health Podolec (from times before injury), (I won't mention Glinka who refused to play in NT earlier) could replace her, others like Sieczka, Kaczorowska or Kosek are shorter. Hope that we find someone like that, maybe Koleta Łyszkiewicz can be solution in future :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think Polish federation sucks, if we talk about things related to female national team. Personally I'm embarrased watching their moves made with smile on their faces. I thought we are professionalists and such a situations, like choosing a coach at the end of April, when league is almost over, will never happen. I'm so excited about seeing a comedy named "calling players to the team", 'cause new coach hasn't talked to anyone yet and doesn't really know who's going to play this year.

• If that was true Everyone would hear about that.

I never heard about that and I think that this is not true :thumbdown:

• I never heard about that and I think that this is not true :thumbdown:

The more that Everyone knows that Przedpełski decides about everything not Coach. I think Phil is.. Matlak :lol:

• If that was true Everyone would hear about that.

I've read about it. They have even talked about it on "Magazyn Liga" (You may watch it on Ipla.tv. That episode was aired on January)
    Bartek, I'm not Matlak :lol:

• Probably It,s true. Przedpełski gave back wild card. Przedpełaski exchange wild card in return for position Vice President of FIVB :wall: article about this -->http://www.lodz.sport.pl/sport…skiego___Nie_zglosil.html

no words :white:

You don't know all the circumstances. Świderek didn't have good relations with the clubs. He couldn't communicate with them. Many people are complaining that he took his favorites to NT. (Skowronska and her friends). Zebrowska is OPP but she was OH in NT...
    Poland got a wild card to 2011 FIVB Women's World Cup. Świderek gave it back to FIVB...

Oh my goodness, what a liar!! Such stupiditiies I didn't read a long time. People have seen matches our NT. Everybody knows, that Skowrońska and Żebrowska played as OH, depending on the setting on court. And centairly Świderek didn't give back wild card to FIVB. You can dislike Skowrońska and Świderek, but U shouldn't lie. ;)

• Indeed that sounds absurd. Why would anyone refuse Wild card for World Cup? and I don't know a lot friendship between Skowronska & Zebrowska but Zebrowska was very fairly well in national team, she was the right choice in my opinion.

• They had no other OH better to do with double Baranska. Zebrowska did a great European Olympic qualifying.

• And centairly Świderek didn't give back wild card to FIVB. You can dislike Skowrońska and Świderek, but U shouldn't lie. ;)

I think that was Świderek's and Przedpełski's decision but Polsat Sport commentators clearly said that Świderek had given back the WC. I don't lie.
    http://www.gazetaprawna.pl/art…_za_swoje_stanowisko.html
    And I don't want argue with you. If you don't wanna believe, you don't have to :)

• I should be fair, so have to say that, our NT was very weak in 2011 and participation in WC wouldn't give our female NT a lot. Germany was 2nd at ECH and 6th at WC and they didn't go to London, so I understand why Przedpełski gave back this wild card. Furthermore our wild card went to Italy, which was strong team and Italian girls had big chances for top3 and avoid them in EQT and as we saw it was good decision. And I'm quite sure, that Świderek knew which girls would play at WC.

• Przedpełski gave it back, not Świderek. People, reading comprehension! And this said his rival in elections of president in polish federation (I mean rival of Przedpelski), so it can't be sure source.

• Let us focus not on failures of the past, but success for the future.

Yeah, but it's hard to focus on the future and forget about how stupid is Przedpełski ;) We know how strong are our oponnents ;) I think that we should focus on European championships in 2013. WGP will be practice for us ;) In this year we won't do too much ;)