Polish NT 2013

• Now it's not a secrest that Makowski prefers Radecka to any other setter. Skorupa doesn't want only to be the second that's why we can't see her this year in NT. Bełcik said in interview that she knew that Makowski won't let her play this year as she was told she doesn't fit in the team because of her character. She just wanted to stay in a good shape and have some training during the holidays.
    About Werblińska - there are always problems with her in NT. Few years ago she was almost forced to play in NT because PZPS told her if she gave up NT she couldn't play volleyball in Poland so she decided to play. What's more, as a member of NT she could demand better salary in the club. I won't be surprised if she give up this year as well.

Show me this interview...

Anyway - If Bełcik think, that she will be a main setter or maybe on bench... :aww: Come on, she played weaker than Wolosz, Radecka and Skorupa and this should be clearly. Big suprise for me, that Iza trained with NT in this year.

I'm waiting for soure to this interview ;)

I have no idea but she seems to be nice person.

Iza is a very nice person. I talked with her a few times. ;)

I think, that she was in good shape. Coach had to come up with something.. :)

I'm waiting for soure to this interview

Probably this interview: http://siatkowka.przegladsport…artykul,176748,1,892.html

• If it is true what Iza said it looks like:
    1. Makowski wanted her in NT
    2. Then she was told she can come and train with the girls but without any chance to be in 12-14 as she doesn't fit in the team because of her character
    3. Iza wanted to stay in a good shape and decided to come and train with the girls altough she knew she had no chance to play
    4. Makowski claims she chose the best players according to what he saw during the trainings

My conclusion - he wasted one place for any young and promising setter. I don't get how he could do point 2 after point 1. I don't like it.

• If it is true what Iza said it looks like:
    1. Makowski wanted her in NT
    2. Then she was told she can come and train with the girls but without any chance to be in 12-14 as she doesn't fit in the team because of her character
    3. Iza wanted to stay in a good shape and decided to come and train with the girls altough she knew she had no chance to play
    4. Makowski claims she chose the best players according to what he saw during the trainings

My conclusion - he wasted one place for any young and promising setter. I don't get how he could do point 2 after point 1. I don't like it.

I think Makowski said Bełcik all before camp and Iza knew, that she doesn't have chance to play in this year.

"I went to training camp as a bench player". I don't understand your interpretation... Iza want to be in good condition and she accepted Makowski's rules :whistle:

• In this situation, when Wolosz is not unexperienced anymore and can be first setter if Radecka get injured or what, is really not needed back-up player like Iza and really the place could be given to some young... :whistle:

"I went to training camp as a bench player".

Is it called healthy competition? I don't think...
    I don't want to comment on this. :tzz:

• Werblińska is ready to play now. I don't believe in her injuries, because for me she is a liar. She just plays on competitions, which she choices to play and I don't like attitude like this.

If in team is situation, that one player put condition "me or she", it's really unkind to say, that any girl is a liar. In this situation coach is responsible for all decisions. Everyone should understand that there are situation when some persons don't want to harm team and are not saying truth.

• I understand it in this way. I want to buy some ice cream. I like vanilla and strawberry and I will put them into the basket, pay for them and eat them but I find out I can also buy chocolate ice cream. I know I don't like them and I won't eat them but I'm gonna put them into the basket too. Bełcik in this story is like chocolate ice cream.

• I understand it in this way. I want to buy some ice cream. I like vanilla and strawberry and I will put them into the basket, pay for them and eat them but I find out I can also buy chocolate ice cream. I know I don't like them and I won't eat them but I'm gonna put them into the basket too. Bełcik in this story is like chocolate ice cream.

Good point, but for me it's wasting a place for another young player :down:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

I understand it in this way. I want to buy some ice cream. I like vanilla and strawberry and I will put them into the basket, pay for them and eat them but I find out I can also buy chocolate ice cream. I know I don't like them and I won't eat them but I'm gonna put them into the basket too. Bełcik in this story is like chocolate ice cream.

:lol: Last post to you, because you want to find a sensation :white:

Yeah, Makowski hate Bełcik and she get her to camp, because he want to laugh from her in every training :cheesy:
    Iza is a one of experienced players in Poland now. In camp we have a many new faces in NT - people like Bełcik can help young, unexperienced players at the beginning of the adventure with NT. Maybe, if Bełcik won't be in camp, Makowski would ask Śliwa or other experienced player...

• :lol: Last post to you, because you want to find a sensation :white:

Yeah, Makowski hate Bełcik and she get her to camp, because he want to laugh from her in every training :cheesy:
    Iza is a one of experienced players in Poland now. In camp we have a many new faces in NT - people like Bełcik can help young, unexperienced players at the beginning of the adventure with NT. Maybe, if Bełcik won't be in camp, Makowski would ask Śliwa or other experienced player...

Reading comprehension is not your strong point. I started something and you've just added YOUR OWN story. Generally speaking, Makowski shouldn't have ask Belcik to come if he didn't want to use her from the very beginning.

• About Bełcik. I don't know what she was thinking, but she isn't good player and I really don't like this style of game. Definitely I think that Makowski knew that she can't play fast volleyball and her setting is so slow and high. That's not style, which we should play. Bełcik is kind of setter, which should be born in Russia. Very good setting (even now Russian setters can't do this precisely) on left and right side, which would be ideal for Goncharova, Gamova, Kosheleva etc. additionally she is tall setter... so ideal for Russian NT! Atom won Championship with her, because her settting to Rourke was calm, precisely and ideal for player like Rourke is. That's why they won. With Skowrońska-Dolata it won't work, because Kasia is kind of opposite, which is great player from faster balls, not like high balls. That's why she isn't good setter for the leader, which it looks will be Kasia.

About her character... she is really cool person, which is very sympathetic (I never heard any bad words from nobody about her character) and I think her personality isn't a problem... the problem is her skills, which are useless for this team.

I would like to see Skorupa in the team, but yes, she is liar also. But here the reason is other. Problem for her is Milena Radecka. If won't be Radecka in the team, she will come back. They don't like each other. Similar situation is with Radecka. She won't go, if coach will decide to take Skorupa on first. Last time, when they were together it was in WGP 2010 and was definitely too much quareels in the team and maybe that's why form of Skorupa in this time was bad, because of atmosphere and for Matlak she with Skowrońska-Dolata (they are friends) in bad group, which made too much problems to create team spirit (he had to make a choice, because Radecka with Werblińska in opposite of them... played definitely better, that's why Skowrońska and Skorupa were out). Of course CUMSHOT is right about this.

About Werblińska. She just choices the best competitions for her. She was first time seriously in Senior NT on Marco Bonitta times, where our NT was very strong, we had big chance to win something, and she believed in Bonitta's vision after a lot of years of quareels with Polish Federation (and of course it's true, what CUMSHOT wrote). And the best thing is that she wanted to go for Olympic Games, that's why she joined the team in 2008. Then WGP and quareels with Bonitta, but finally she stayed and after his time was time of Matlak. In 2009, yes, she played normally, because she was some kind of leader and then capitain (but she had quareels with inter alia Świeniewicz and it was one of reason that Dorota played really bad in 2009 and she finished her NT career). She wanted to play in European Championships next to polish audience and wins something. She did it (look that Skowrońska-Dolata wasn't in the team). Great! Then in 2010 she saw that she will have big rivalry, started to make quareels again (in this moment with Skowrońska-Dolata about #1 in NT, which she stolen from KSD) and then was too much quareels inside team and after WGP she psychically won again, in this time with Skowrońska-Dolata and Skorupa group and by Matlak's hands they were out. She had World Championships, that's why she choiced to play all NT season. Then they fired Matlak and Świderek came. Then she showed that she doesn't want to play, because is no important championships and she would play next to weak players (without Glinka, Skowrońska, Skorupa, Gajgał, Bednarek etc.), and she had pussy coach, that's why in 2011 she didn't play. In 2012 of course she had to play, because was Olympic's year and we had very important qualification tournament, that's why she decided to play. Then after lose Olympic Ticket, she said...sorry I'm injuried again and I can do nothing (yes, yes.. and you can cut my hand, because I can't believe she wouldn't play on Olympics also). Coincidence? I don't think so. This same situation is in this year. Coach just changed, she had good vacations, she won't play in "useless" WGP (yupii! next month without travels!) and now what? Oh my god she returns for European Championships! Great, lovely story, how's miracle that Mrs. Werblińska returned after injury, especially for polish fans. That's why for me is liar and very lazy person. She is with no ambitious. She had in her career a lot of great offers from foreign clubs to play on highest level, improve her game, skills etc... but she didn't choice it... because? Because she is fuckin' lazy. She prefers to play in Poland that everyone will pay her a lot of money just for the name and image, in Poland she can play for 50%, because nobody will say anything, because still she is the best (next to level of Orlen Liga, which is quite bad to compare with Azerbaijan, Turkey or Russia) and year by year for me she is weaker player, because she just focus on thining how great she is and not on improve her skills or go somewhere, where she could learn something from other volleyball school and improve her skills.

About this, what people write in newspapers, tv, internet etc... hmm media are the biggest liars ever, so... I prefer don't focus on this, what people write because is no point of this.

That's my opinion in this subject.

• OK, so I retired from this board, but it is one subject I can not ignore. :)

About Bełcik... I think there is misunderstanding. She did not fit into the team because of her "characteristics" = her playing style, that she is no longer so young, etc... not because of some issue with her "character" = how she is as a person. Iza joins NT when she is called... not due to obligation or publicity, but because she knows it is an HONOR to play for her country. Players with her "character" are just what we need.

• Last time, when they were together it was in WGP 2010 and was definitely too much quareels in the team and maybe that's why form of Skorupa in this time was bad, because of atmosphere and for Matlak she with Skowrońska-Dolata (they are friends) in bad group, which made too much problems to create team spirit (he had to make a choice, because Radecka with Werblińska in opposite of them... played definitely better, that's why Skowrońska and Skorupa were out)

:lol: :lol:
    I guess you know really good how girls quarreled that time. :lol: You are wrong and didn't noticed why whole situation started.

• I heard that KSD ans Skorupa where a bit too much preoccupied with each other (a bit like as if Skorupa was Mari and KSD Sheilla) plus Kasias husband was too invasive with the group trying to do his business.

• ? :lol: so I think its normal if only these 2 stayed from their Bonitta´s group - Lena retired from NT and Werblinska changed the colours :lol:

• A question for Polish fans:
    Has Joanna Kaczor ever been good with the NT?
    I don't mean to be rude... she seems like a nice girl, and I wish her all the best... but whenever I have seen her play, she seems very weak and I wonder why she is there.
    Did she used to be better, but was injured or something?

• A question for Polish fans:
    Has Joanna Kaczor ever been good with the NT?
    I don't mean to be rude... she seems like a nice girl, and I wish her all the best... but whenever I have seen her play, she seems very weak and I wonder why she is there.
    Did she used to be better, but was injured or something?

She was better OPP in years 2008-2009 and her best time was during ECH 2009. Later it was only worse and worse :whistle: today she proved that she isn't reliable scorer and Skowrońska doesn't have supprot :down: for me the best now should be Izabela Kowalińska (Żebrowska) and Katarzyna Zaroślińska. Who else do you see as OPP, if Skowrońska stays as OH?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game