2013 FIVB U23 World Championship - Mexico - 05/10

• Aaaaaa... so the photo shows My alternative design.. well I must admit that My alternative design is appetizing..

To Dominicanito- You little cerebellum what You created :lol: He saw Bartek and Bartol and thought that this must be the same Person :lol:

When He created this, slightly sweaty because of excitement and genius, found photo and gave here.

:rolll: :gone: :aww:

He thought that Bartek (a bit popular name in Poland) can be just one :D Sad story... but nice, that I'm such popular to put my photos in subject of U23 WCH hahaha.

Dominicanito... please leave this forum. I really hate your type of support DR NT here, because you fight with everybody and spam matches (spam shouldn't be illigal here?), which was a lot of months/years ago. We really don't need you and here won't be any hater of DR NT, because now everybody just want to eat you and that's why it looks that they attack DR NT is not because of DR NT, is it because of you and you get angry very easy. Before your person.... here was peace and a lot of people supported DR NT. Thanks.

• One, two, three... Congratulations to China! U18, U20 and U23 world champions. :obey: What a bright future and mighty teams! :super: Superb! Big respect.

There's another example to the winning criterion. China won against everybody. Japan only was defeated by China. DR lost to China and Japan. USA to China, Japan and DR. Why not China first, Japan second, DR third and USA 4th? Japan was knocked out earlier only because played China first. If they defeated DR and only wasn't stronger against China why did they finish 3rd and wasn't able to play the final?

• Can anyone explain me what's going on here?

Why that user from DR has to mention my country in this topic when we didn't play this tournament. That user also did the same in other topic and no administrator did something.
    And BTW why he hate us so much? They lost against China not against Peru.
    When Peru lost against China in U18 WCH I didn't mention DR. I didn't write those kind of words against a whole country.

But you can keep hating Peru, I DON'T CARE. I care about my players, my NT and my favorite players and teams. I'm not going to spend my words about a country with such an history in volleyball.

Lies don't last forever.

-----------------------

Congratulations China!!!
    U18
    U20
    U23

U rock!!! :super:

• The tournament had some few good games even though the level was not at its best.

Unfortunately, FIVB rushed (for unknown reasons), to organize this new age tournament, that did not fit within the schedule of most of the countries.

I can imagine that teams like USA, Brasil, Russia, Serbia, Belgium, Germany, might be a big forces in this category if they've had brought in their best players.

It seemed that only Italy and Dominican Republic cared about this cup and showed up with their full roster.

I guess this is the price to be paid when a new age tournament is created?...... not sure how was the beginnings of U-18 and U-20 and wondering if the first tournaments back in the 80's and 90's were also based on rankings/invitational/wild cards?

In the end it looked to me like more like a friendly championship as oppossed to world championship.

The idea is good, but FIVB needs to get more serious and not to make a joke trying to fool us, the fans.

• Another problem with schedule is that because of the year the player from 1990 couldn't play in this tournament while in female volleyball, international tournaments were held four 1990-91 and 1992-93 and so on. I hope they would change it or else the players who were born in even years wouldn't be able to play in this U23 tournament although they played in junior championship :white:

By the way Belgium and Serbia has great generations U23, they would rock if they had played in this tournament :obey:

• I guess we have been a little bit unrespectful with the the chinese team and their fans. So many pages and here isnt any picture or video of the champions :|

FINAL MATCH

http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/vi…epublic-china/139060.html

Award Ceremony

http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/vi…epublic-china/139060.html

Btw, I agree about Belgium. It´s U23 generation is very talented. Let´s hope the next edition will have a better qualification process :drink: