2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• at least some real transfer news from Brazil :win: Sesi seems promising for next season :P

Sesi definitely not this building a good team with Ivna, Daroit, and Suellen. I see them renewing with Lili and Jessica :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white: :white:

Talmo idiot :mad:

• Seems things wont change that much this season for Osasco as I imagined. But they will probably loose their main player this season that was Garay And they are already with their ranking score high. It will hard to find a replace for her...I think they should look for foreigners to replace Garay...I can't see other brazilian oh in her level.

• Article says that she's already made the transfer to Amil Campinas and that Juciely has opted to stay in Unilever Rio de Janeiro.

• I dont know If anyone postes already..but Ju Costa also signed with SESI.

I dont think Naty will leave Unilever...at least hope she wont!!!!! Hehehehe

Ju Costa, Ivna and Pri Daroit signed with team... For a team who wants a final in Superliga, they are so faaaaaar to have a good roster. :lol:

• In Brazil there are rumours that Garay have really high offers from abroad. People is saying she is going to Rabita Baku, but they also mention offers from Russia.

As for the Osasco team, the starters will be pretty much the same: Adenizia, Thaísa, Camila Brait, Sheilla and Fabiola. Jaqueline is likely to have her contract renewed as well. If the Osasco team could sign with a top foreign player then they will keep as strong as in the last season.

Sesi-SP seems to be getting stronger. Elisangela and Sassá won't have her contracts renewed. They have signed with two players which were in Campinas last season: Pri Daroit and Suellen and with Ivna, which was Sheilla's back-up in Sollys. They also have kept Dani Lins, Fabiana and Bia.

The team which we almost don't know anything so far is Campinas. I have read that Zé Roberto intends to end up with Sollys and Unilever domination in the Superliga and that he is in Turkey trying to convince a top foreigner to come to Brazil. I think Vasileva will stay, as well as Walewska. There are rumours that Claudinha will be their setter since Fernandinha is no longer staying.

I wonder if she, Paula and Mari will play in Brazil next season.

• Sesi should sign with a good OPP. No more Lili, please! Priscila Daroit is a good transfer, she is a great and talented player. The team should try to sign with Jaque or renew with Tandara to become stronger than in this season.

Sollys definetly will one more season the strongest team in the league. Now, they shoul try to sign with a good foreign OH.

Waht about my Uni? Hope they can keep Natália, Gabi and Sarah. I believe that Logan won't stay. :mad:
    If Natália goes to Amil, Tandara is the best opition to replace her. I would like to see a Sassa come back to Rio too. :heart:

• in this case,, its unknown if hooker will go to Brasil or not.. :whistle: ..

It is possible they could have Hooker as a non-receiver position 4. I normally do not like receiving with 2, but Jaque and Camila are two of the best receivers out there. if they can't do it, no one can. And Hooker is even better at killing balls from 4 than 2. Kim is maybe only player in the world better than her at that.

• It is possible they could have Hooker as a non-receiver position 4. I normally do not like receiving with 2, but Jaque and Camila are two of the best receivers out there. if they can't do it, no one can. And Hooker is even better at killing balls from 4 than 2. Kim is maybe only player in the world better than her at that.

I think it's a question of money. I'm not sure they can afford Hooker. If Osasco had money they would first of all keep their best player of this season, Fe Garay. There are rumors that they offered 650.000 $ to Hooker. Now, if Fe Garay can get 800.000 $ in Azerbaijan or Russia, I bet Hooker can get that or even more in Azeri or Turkey league. If she goes to Osasco that would mean she accepted lower salary.

• I think it's a question of money. I'm not sure they can afford Hooker. If Osasco had money they would first of all keep their best player of this season, Fe Garay. There are rumors that they offered 650.000 $ to Hooker. Now, if Fe Garay can get 800.000 $ in Azerbaijan or Russia, I bet Hooker can get that or even more in Azeri or Turkey league. If she goes to Osasco that would mean she accepted lower salary.

Sollys have a lot of money, don't surprised if they buy buy Destinee or another high class player... :whistle:

• Who could be the player or players that Zè Roberto is trying to get to Campinas? Voleybolmagazine says that Sokolova could go to Brazil. :what:

• Who could be the player or players that Zè Roberto is trying to get to Campinas? Voleybolmagazine says that Sokolova could go to Brazil. :what:

I'm reading it now...
    But she need of a Italian High School for her son, right?

• I read one of the facebook group:

Dayesi Maso Casales signed 2 years contract with igtisadchi. Probably, Igtisadchi will continue with Thai players next season. It is possible that Ramirez will stay in Igtisadchi.

• Sollys have a lot of money, don't surprised if they buy buy Destinee or another high class player... :whistle:

I know that Sollys is the richest club in Brasil, but not in the world. Now everything depends on Hooker's decision.

But I'm sure Sollys will sign foreign world class player, Hooker or somebody else. :thumbsup: