2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Sokolova as Opposite ? it's kinda weird...
    Hanke ok good transfer but Harmotto ? it means that Aleksandra will leave ?

Come on,Luba is not LUba of great times.i like Luba but i want to see some younger and talented players in EcV, Luba could be a good back-up in EcV ;)

• Mary

-It's too weird but it seems they have already started to listen her demands DAMN (For example Micelli tried her against Galatasaray one set as OPP instead of Neslihan and she did 8/11 in one set with many good slide attacks)

-Yes probably Alexandra Petrovic will leave.She was the most symphatetic player of team altough she didn't play in league she looked really happy in team.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• They transfer players before they decide the coach? :wall: Sokolova is playing as Neslihan's substitution in last matches so I'm not surprised about that really.

• Sokolova wants to be OPP, but they have Neslihan. Go to Campinas, Sokolova. :teach:
    And Fenerbahce what? I guess nobody wants to play there... sad but true-

I think these have nothing to do with Fenerbahce, am i right ? :wall:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• "Must be said that Mia Jerkov had plenty of offers, one came from Japan, from Toray Arrows, then SOLLYS/NESTLÉ from Brazil, BEŞİKTAŞ and IllBank ANKARA from Turkey, as well as two teams from Russia."...

...but she will stay in Bursa for another year.

• Refusing Sollys Osaco's offer? wow :what:

• i like the transfer of hanke but it is possible that harmotto will only get t play during the cl right?

• "Must be said that Mia Jerkov had plenty of offers, one came from Japan, from Toray Arrows, then SOLLYS/NESTLÉ from Brazil, BEŞİKTAŞ and IllBank ANKARA from Turkey, as well as two teams from Russia."...

...but she will stay in Bursa for another year.

interesting!!! then she must be really happy in Bursa ..

• To me it sounds VERY unrealistic.

Probably Sollys did a list and she was one of the alternatives.If you consider just names it could be unrealistic but considering this season's performances it's quite realistic i think.She had an amazing season.

• Mary

-It's too weird but it seems they have already started to listen her demands DAMN (For example Micelli tried her against Galatasaray one set as OPP instead of Neslihan and she did 8/11 in one set with many good slide attacks)

-Yes probably Alexandra Petrovic will leave.She was the most symphatetic player of team altough she didn't play in league she looked really happy in team.

it will be so stupid if Sokolova will play as Opp next season and that's a pity that Alexandra will not stay, even if she didnt play that much but ok maybe she will find another club where she can use her talent

• Probably Sollys did a list and she was one of the alternatives.If you consider just names it could be unrealistic but considering this season's performances it's quite realistic i think.She had an amazing season.

In that case I'm surprised that she so quickly decided to stay in Bursa. Maybe if she waited till the end of play-off, she would have gotten offers from big turkish clubs, Eczacibasi for example, they are looking for OH, aren't they? FB and Galata too..

• Fenerbahce likes to buy old Stars to reception line so Piccinini won't be suprise.

Now when Eczacibasi has Hanke, in Fenerbahce is place for Lloyd or She may choose at least Lokomotiv Baku.

• it will be so stupid if Sokolova will play as Opp next season and that's a pity that Alexandra will not stay, even if she didnt play that much but ok maybe she will find another club where she can use her talent

Isn't Sokolova on contract for next season anyway? Maybe this demand is a sneaky way to try and get out of it. She knows how silly it is for Eczacibasi to waste a foreigner slot when they have a suitable Turkish player in that position. Then again, with 3+0 it makes no sense to have two foreigner MB, but since they seem to want to try Poljak + Harmotto I wouldn't put it past Ecz to ask this silly.

• By considering Neslihan's dropping shape in this year, Sokolova as Opp sounds realy good idea to me, since her attack from Zone 2 is way better than Zone 4, also it might be very interesting to attack some slide attacks (especially with a creative setter such as Hanke)

About Harmotto, she is one of the best MBs however it might be better for her to go to a club which she can play regularly. :S

• With Hanke as setter, Lyuba as Opp is actually a pretty good idea. Hanke played the last 3 years in Schwerin with MBs on Opp position, so she always has two quick attackers in the air plus one OH coming for a quick pipe and the other either as "emergency" on pos 4 or also getting a quick set to the outside. Lyuba can do all sorts of attacks, so if Eczaci will have a good reception formation, Denise can do great things with Poljak and Harmotto who both are great attackers plus Lyuba as combination attacker :super:
    I was sceptical about Hanke's transfer to Eczaci because it's a very big challenge to play there as 1st club abroad, but her performance at the moment in German playoffs is absolutely fantastic and I'm sure she is ready to play in a big club :thumbup: