2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• They (Eczaci and Fener) already have coaches (Nalan and Violet.)

By the way, I haven't followed the rumors. What happened to Saori? Any rumor about her stay or away?

Read in Japanese media saori would resign Japan NT this year, but the request Manabe-san she continued.

• Read in Japanese media saori would resign Japan NT this year, but the request Manabe-san she continued.

My interpreatation on this: Since Saori isn't old, the only reason I can think of her resign attempt from NT is her plan for this year too is to play abroad (not much time for training, etc with NT due to the distance.) So, her this plan (to play abroad) is not good for fans in Japan, but, good for us in this part of the world.. Hope, Guidetti does not make a mistake and asks Vakif to renewal her contract, Otherwise, we'll have to see her in another team in Turkey or in another country around here. If Guidetti requests transfer of Costagrande instead of keeping Saori, it'll be a big mistake for Guidetti. We haven't seen more of Saori yet. Guidetti's mind will be more clear in next final matches against Eczaci. If Saori does not play in any of these 3-5 games in place of Glinka, then, we can say Guidetti isn't thinking Saori for next season.

• hahah isn't hard to be :lol:

But Kristin isn't a good receiver either. Anyway, we have to wait and see what Natalia will decide. I think that she should continue in Unilever after all that Bernardinho and his stuff did for her.

• Saque Viagem writes that according to Azeri Sport, Fernanda Garay refused the offer of Rabita Baku.

They refer to gaz.com.br

• :white:
    Mamma and Montano in the same team is very nice :)
    but, I prefer Sokolova in Omichka

well..if Omichka will transfer Montano they will have the srongest duo we could imagine..
    signing with Sokolova would mean to have a more stable player in reception and the possibility to look for another player as OPP that's a foreign player..
    the best would be for Omichka signing with both of them : Sokolova-Mmmadova as OHs and Montano as OPP :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• Tore Aleksandersen will stay in Impel Wrocław.

Good for Impel, if only transfer policy will be better than this season (Szkudlarek :aww:), they can fight for higher place than 5th :roll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• According to Voleybolmagazin, ECZ transferred Harmotto and Havelkova ???? :white: :white: :white:

Could Turkish users translate, please? :win:

• Well according to voleybolmagazin Eczacibasi agreed with both of them

By the way war continues in twitter between manager Nalan Ural and Voleybolmagazin editor.She really don't like this attitude since finals last but she directly doesn't deny those news either during conversations so it might be true we knew about Harmotto but Havelkova might be also true i guess.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to Voleybolmagazin, ECZ transferred Harmotto and Havelkova ???? :white: :white: :white:

Could Turkish users translate, please? :win:

Thatz true. :) says that EcV deal %100 with Harmotto and Havelkova and will sign after end of season.

FENERBAHÇE :cup:

- WORLD CHAMPION 2010 :cup:
    - EUROPEAN CHAMPION 2012 :cup:

- CEV CUP CHAMPION 2014:cup:

• Thanks @ StarNight and @ jjakz :flower: :flower:

It seems ECZ is doing some good transfers....Hanke, Harmotto, Havelkova :super: :super: :super:

• As Tayfun said before Harmotto and Hanke in Eczacibasi, it's officially but Eczaci's manager Nalan Ural has denied speculation that Eczacibasi have agreed to sign Havelkova.

Azeri media = Bruno Voloch = voleybolmagazin #Don't believe them. It's a golden rule for volleyball :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• As Tayfun said before Harmotto and Hanke in Eczacibasi, it's officially but Eczaci's manager Nalan Ural has denied speculation that Eczacibasi have agreed to sign Havelkova.

Azeri media = Bruno Voloch = voleybolmagazin #Don't believe them. It's a golden rule for volleyball :thumbup:

So, Havelkova is still not sure ?

Well, we will see what happens :win:

• Amil tried Juciely, Natália and Tandara. Sollys is the best team and they offer contracts to Unilever players (Tandara is in Unilever plans). So it seems that Zé Roberto doesn't care if Sollys won all championships by now (Paulista, Superliga), what he wants is defeat Bernardinho. :lol:

• OH circle is getting more narrow so options are just a few so it might be true but i still have a feeling that they can sign with Garay :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• OH circle is getting more narrow so options are just a few so it might be true but i still have a feeling that they can sign with Garay :teach:

By signing Hanke, Harmotto and Havelkova(?) ---> 100% sure Sokolova, Usic will leave ECZ....what about Poljak?