2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Foluke Akinradewo sent me an email, that She'll stay in Baku. :obey: :super:
    :dance6:
    "I'll be back in Baku next season playing for Rabita"

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…kinradewoo+zostaje+w+Baku

No problem for me. I had no hope about her playing at Vakif anyway:)

Ps: as a novice in this field, I've got an impression that there are many scouts, agents and managers here on this forum.
    Now, I see why people here have complained about my posts here related to Vakif, a club not involved so much in transfer market:)

• Yana Scherban,Anna-Mariam Gansonre, Irina Uraleva, Evgeniya Kozhukhova, Svetlana Kryuchkova, Ludmila Malofeeva and Marina Maryukhnich all have contracts with Dinamo Krasnodar for next season.

Yulia Merkulova's contract expired and she is a free agent.

Source: Sports Express

• Will Kim really play for Ecz???
    Will be good to see that.

• Will Kim really play for Ecz???
    Will be good to see that.

It is just the product of other people's imagination ^^ she'll never play for other Turkish teams, she has never thought about a move to other Turkish clubs.

"Fener is my home and I'd love to spend my entire volleyball career there." she said.

I hope so, she can stay until she retire ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• It is just the product of other people's imagination ^^ she'll never play for other Turkish teams, she has never thought about a move to other Turkish clubs.

"Fener is my home and I'd love to spend my entire volleyball career there." she said.

I hope so, she can stay until she retire ;)

Kim said it so because she thought investments on Fener volleyball would have continued. Volley fan rich Mr Aydinlar gone, Fener is done in volleyball.

This is what is called "community pressure", another pressure after the Korean club. "Hey, you said so before, you can go to another club in another country, but, not to another club in Turkey..." (indirectly, this is threatening Kim and other clubs in Turkey such as Ecz as their society is small comparing Fener.)
    If you try to keep an unhappy player like that, even with Kim, Fener volley team will be ranking lower than 5th in the league.

Anyway, even if Fener made a contract with her for 2 years, approved contract by FIVB is 1 year only and we know FIVB is above in the hierarchy than Fener. Now, it all depends on Korean club, her rights are belong to them. If they say OK to her transfer to Ecz, Fener has no any chance to stop this. Only thing Fener society can do is such disgusting threatenings her about not letting her play in another club. But, hey, they applied community pressure on Naz too and it didn't work. Same will happen for Kim if she decides to go to Ecz.

• Foluke Akinradewo sent me an email, that She'll stay in Baku. :obey: :super:
    :dance6:
    "I'll be back in Baku next season playing for Rabita"

http://blokaut.net/aktualnosci…kinradewoo+zostaje+w+Baku

I'm happy just not because she will stay in Rabita, but also she will continue her volleyball career. If I'm not mistaken somebody wrote last year that Akinradewo wants to be a doctor and she will study university quitting her career. But Aki one more year with us :rose:

• Croatian players just rock in club volleyball but when it comes to NT.... Croatian volleyball federation just sucks, they have a tons of talented players but never let them shine.
    Maja Poljak is definitely one of the best MBs, Usic, Ivan Milos and Popovic are good players too. Grbac is not the best, but a solid setter, Miletic very good receiver, Mia Jerkov who lead Bursa almost alone, also Jelena Alajbeg can be compared with Natalia from Brazil, I mean she's a really good attacker.
    It's kinda sad to talk about. Ivana Kamenjarin used to be one of my favourites as well...I was completely in a shock when I heard she had retired when she was 23 or 24...

• Probably after may 4th the transfer of hanke to eczacıbası will be official and im almost sure after next season she plays in big clubs ;)

Who is "bigger" club than Ecz? Ha, you mean Vakif? :) No, thanks, we have a younger setter. and her back up is even more younger.

• what about Skorupa? she will stay in Rabita?

I want to see Skorupa in Rabita Baku again , bcs when i watched russian tv , Tatyana Qracheva said so if Russian clubs had so setter like Skorupa maybe we could play in final four and she said so Russian league had 12 clubs but they hadn't so clever setter like Skorupa :)
    Skorupa must stay for my opinion :whistle: but Radechka must leave :thumbdown:

• Lonneke Sloetjes will transfer to Busto Arsizio :drink:

• Probably Floojte told her how good being in Busto :lol: But If Kozuch stays there, Lonneke should be her back-up or Busto should put her on OH position. What do you think?