2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Yuhu! :dance6: Finally we get rid of him! He's one of the worst coaches I've ever seen in Italy! :thumbsup:

Knowing Azerbaijan he can come back sooner than you expect :lol:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Germany Junior NT (and soon senior NT as she is in the roster for Montreux) MB Melanie Keil will play in NCAA for the Nebraska Huskers next season (source).

To the American users, is that a good team for NCAA standards?

Nebraska is amongst the best programs in the entire country with top facilities and a great fan base. They lost a lot of players to graduation from last season and just lost a returning MB to injury. Sounds like a great opportunity for Keil.

• Nebraska is amongst the best programs in the entire country with top facilities and a great fan base. They lost a lot of players to graduation from last season and just lost a returning MB to injury. Sounds like a great opportunity for Keil.

Thanks, that's good to hear. She's one of the most talented players of that generation, so I hope she'll make her way there! I just saw that Nancy Metcalf and Jordan Larson have been at Nebraska, that's certainly a good sign :thumbup:

• thank you very much! :drink: let's see..! I hope that most of the players remain, it would be easier for next year than to have a completely new team! :thumbup:

I really liked the transfer policy of Bergamo, they always keep main players and adaptate only 1 or 2 new players to their roster every season :thumbup: I just disappointed by Zambelli, I expected her to perform better, she was very promising in junior NT :whistle:

• I would love to see Piccinini playing once again in Brazil even if it's in Osasco. I don't get the whole "Osasco needs a stronger hitter because Jaque is a good receiver". Piccinini is an all around player and the chance of having Jaque+Picci+Sheilla is great for any team. Plus, with Picci they would only assure good receiving players who would give more chances to players as Thaisa and Ade to shine. I really hope Osasco can sign with her although I'm not so sure it will happen

I am absolutely with you on this one. I also think Picci is a all-around player.. she is a good attacker, not like Del Core for example.. Picci can receive for sure but she can attack very well.. With Brait and Jaque she won't be under pressure for passing, that's for sure.. but as you said she can pass so that Thausa and Adenizia can attack

• I am absolutely with you on this one. I also think Picci is a all-around player.. she is a good attacker, not like Del Core for example.. Picci can receive for sure but she can attack very well.. With Brait and Jaque she won't be under pressure for passing, that's for sure.. but as you said she can pass so that Thausa and Adenizia can attack

Picci is NO LONGER a good attacker. Not since her thyroid problem. She will struggle to score against top half teams in Superliga.

• Whenever I enter this transfer room, my nose is broken with some odor still smelling badly. Thinking why and where this odor comes from, and now, let me point this sh*t below which was vomitted by his mouth of an as**. Eat your own sh*t now, voleielite. (also, remove your ads in your signature.)

Get a job man, pleasee! I was rude with you, I agree, but you are always stupid in this forum, with all this "Vakif" things. You should try to respect other people who likes other teams and talk about something bigger: The Volleyball, and not reforce that your team is better than others.

I hope you understand ;)

• Francesca Marcon and Giulia Leonardi have extended their contracts with Busto for next 2 seasons.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• MB I.Ivanovic (Suhl) signed for Schwerin

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !