2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• The only thing Eczacibasi VitrA needs a strong killer against Vakifbank.Sokolova can't compete with them anymore their block is high and their defence is superb, so the new transfer should be brave and young apart her good attacking skills.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to voleybolx Di Iulio to Loko ?(

http://www.voleybolx.com/haber…-lokomotiv-yolunda/57558/

For now it is just an interest I think..cause cuello will be teh coach, and he wants to have her there..but it is not official..Foppa still wants to keep her also. Of course, there is no competition when we talk on money..but decisions are not made only in that matter..so we will see. :)

• The only thing Eczacibasi VitrA needs a strong killer against Vakifbank.Sokolova can't compete with them anymore their block is high and their defence is superb, so the new transfer should be brave and young apart her good attacking skills.

Havelkova can be good in this sense,but she still needs time to improve and be on top.. there's also to consider that if Esra plays in the starting six,they need an OH that can score lots of points like an OPP ( Hodge for example)..

• I heard rumours that Vôlei Amil is interested in hiring a star from abroad, names like Grun, Sokolova, Skowronska and Kim were mentioned, but it is more likely for Amil to hire a strong receiver for the OH/OPP position. Natalia and Tandara are not good receivers. They can also hire a foreign middle-blocker. I would love to see either Harmotto or Furst playing in Brazil.

It is sad to see that neither Paula, Mari or Fernandinha are receiving offers from Brazilian teams. Paula even offered herself to play for Unilever but it seems Unilever is interested in other OHs.

• I though she could go to Amil as well cause of Zé..but if Natália transfer be confirmed, as seems will be...I dont think Zé would risk have Tandara and Naty as OH, so I believe Tandara is going there to play as opp. (also cause he will use her in that position in NT)

I think it's not Amil. Zé has already Natália, Tandara and Richards (Maybe Sokolova too). I think it's Unilever. Unilever maybe will lost Sarah and they will go to World Champs. They need a strong player for Sarah place.Can be Kasia.

• Romanian MB, Alina Albu, renewed her contract with ASPTT Mulhouse.

American OH, Kristy Jaeckel, who played in Nantes last year is close to signing with Mulhouse.

• While obviously their level has decreased with age they've both sustained injuries that required surgery. Not many top teams are willing to sign injured players regardless of their resume so it doesn't surprise me that they haven't been signed by local teams. This will be a good test for Mari and Paula's motivations as an athlete. They'll have to regain their status based off of their play and no longer off of their names alone.

• http://www.ndr.de/sport/mehr_sport/schwerin371.html

Article in German...

Teun Buijs leaves Schwerin..he is in contact with 3 European Topclubs

Denise Hanke leaves Schwerin (as we all know, she will transfer to ECZ )

Anne Buijs leaves Schwerin.

Hatinova retires...

• The article has been updated:

Successor of Teun Buijs is very probably Felix Koslowski. Hatinova goes back to Slovakia, Denise Hanke now finally official to Eczacibasi. Also Steenbergen and Thomsen might leave Schwerin...

• Kathleen Weiss has extended her contract with Foppa. Jelena Blagojevic is very close to Foppa deal ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"