2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• :aww: Zlotych, zlotych! Not euros.

Doesn't matter really. With Brandt on stage, they'll pretty much have virtual money. :down: Besides, these are just rumors written by some page that likes to write a lot of crazy things out of thin air.

Sorry :wacko: my mistake. Yes it's złotych (whatever it means). This sourse is close to Police managers and he said it's more than 90 % they will sign in next weeks.
    As I said I hope it's not true :whistling:

• Fortunately :) and 12 mln złotych isn't 4 mln euro, but even less than 3 mln, it's 2,9 mln euro due to currency exchange rates.

My mistake :) siatkowka24.com says something about 20 mln zlotych but they're lying (I think).

• Edit: Brandt and Świeniewicz won't join the club. http://siatkowka.przegladsport…artykul,169568,2,898.html

No, no, it says that they didn't join the club. But there's nothing about them doing it in the future, so... :whistle: But I hope we won't see them in any club in the near future (and by 'near' I mean like 50 years).

• It will be interesting if they really take Glinka, Ognjenovic, Werblinska and Gioli. Winning the polish cup should be a piece of cake.

• Ognjenovic - Rourke (I still have a feeling that she will stay in Poland)
    Werblinska - Glinka
    Bednarek - Gioli
    Maj

This team would be a candidate for F4 if they had a chance to recieve a WC for CL :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

Werblinska - Glinka
    Bednarek - Gioli
    Maj

This team would be a candidate for F4 if they had a chance to play in CL :win:

I think Rourke's transfer issue to Rabita is quite reliable and she's spent 2 seasons in a row in Poland, so she may want some exotic experiences in other countries and Rabita probably offers more money :whistle:

Kasia Skowronska or Manon Flier would be also good for that spot.

• One thing crossed my head right now. If both Ognjenovic and Flier come to one team, it will be their second time to be playing together. They used to be teammates in 08-09 season in Jessi, although it was quite visible that they didn't have any chemistry. Everybody thought Flier would rock with Ognjenovic, but she couldn't play as good as she does in NT, maybe it wasn't due to Maja though.

• One thing crossed my head right now. If both Ognjenovic and Flier come to one team, it will be their second time to be playing together. They used to be teammates in 08-09 season in Jessi, although it was quite visible that they didn't have any chemistry. Everybody thought Flier would rock with Ognjenovic, but she couldn't play as good as she does in NT, maybe it wasn't due to Maja though.

I don't know if transfer Flier after her season in Azerbaijan will be a good choice for Chemik, Skowrońska would be better, but I think that they'll sign with someone else.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Take into consideration they still have Kowalinska (Zebrowska) in attack who is a very solid player and guarantees sufficient level for the league. There is no need for Skowronska or Flier to join the team. Moreover I think Flier could also lose the competition with Kowalinska...she seems to have lost her shape in last 3 years...

I don't know if transfer Flier after her season in Azerbaijan will be a good choice for Chemik, Skowrońska would be better, but I think that they'll sign with someone else.

• Glinka say that she will play for Chemik or will finish her career....she also say that Chemik is building very strong team,so probably if it's true she'll play in this team:)polish sites write that the budget is about 20milions of zl.

• Glinka say that she will play for Chemik or will finish her career....she also say that Chemik is building very strong team,so probably if it's true she'll play in this team:)polish sites write that the budget is about 20milions of zl.

In an interview in Turkey ,She had said that she always had played for the very good teams.In case of forming a strong team for Chemic may mean Glinka could play there .

Werblinska - Glinka
    Bednarek - Gioli
    Maj

This team would be a candidate for F4 if they had a chance to recieve a WC for CL :win:

It will be rather Sawicka not Maj on libero position.