2013 / 2014 Transfer News

• Don't believe the guy Bergamo about Nootsara!!

There was news released yesterday in Thailand that some Turkish, Russian and Igtisadchi tried to ask making the contract with her.
    But Nootsara doesn't make a decision yet, waiting to the national federation to consider everything first.

thx.i think ecv woudnt be amongst those turkish teams bcz they have already had Hanke.maybe as an experienced setter option for Hanke...dunno..

• Another official (old)news

Fofão extended her contract with Unilever.

joanamss
    Carol is a good transfer. What do you think? IMO it's difficult to sign with a foreign MB now. The bests seems to have club yet.

Yes, I like her game. I was sad she left last season, but it was good for her, cause she could play all as starter. Unilever cant sign a foreigner Mb any more..cause we already have two foreigners now...and we know the club wont sign a player like that to stay on bench rest of season only for the World Champs. So the solution its to find a replace home. I would prefer Gattaz other than Natasha..but I dont know..lets wait and see...I learned to trust Bernardinho choices..hehehe Im sure he will try to do the best to build a competitive team and a strong, united group. ^^

• Guys, What do you know about Logan Tom? Anyone know where she can play in next season ? :sos:

• Polina said, she will play abroad next season. She didnt renew with Azerrail. But she didn`t say where sh`ll play.

Any predictions ? Turkey (Eczaci) :whistle:

http://www.rekord.az/index.php…atid=16%3Amanet&Itemid=21

• I think Russia would be a good option for her, maybe in Omichka together with Mammadova (in Alisheva's place) or in Krasnodar...

Maybe. But some times ago there was a weird rumor about her. Somebody said that she will play in EcV and Neslihan will replace her in Azerrail. But if I am not mistaken Nesli renewed or vise versa ? Dont forget she had an offer from Korea before her injury.

• I do not think Polina Omichka fits in with Mamma, their attack is the best entry. His game would fit best in Krasnodar with Sokolova OPP reception.

• Samara = Pinheiros
    Bia = Sesi :win:

• I do not think Polina Omichka fits in with Mamma, their attack is the best entry. His game would fit best in Krasnodar with Sokolova OPP reception.

Agreed! And also Polina is not a setter dependent spiker that's why she won't have trouble in Russian setters :lol:

Did Parkhomenko fully recovered already?